'Stupid teenage hormones'

Will and Nico glanced at each other worriedly, what could have happened?
Fearing the worst for their fellow camp, Nico directed his gaze back to Frank, who was now unconscious again, from the sheer effort it took him to speak.

'Well, it couldn't last could it?' Will announced bitterly, to no one in particular.
'What do you mean?' Nico asked Will, wondering where this sudden outburst had come from.
'Well, I mean. The peace. I thought.. I thought once we had defeated Gaea that would be it. We could just live a normal life, and be like normal teenagers and.. and we could go to the cinema together and have fun.. I don't know. It's  just hit me that that's never going to happen, we'll always be under constant threat, and it just makes me so.. angry. Or sad. I'm not quite sure which.' Nico felt his heart ache from seeing Will like this, who was normally always so positive, but then again, it is always the people who seemed the  most happy, who are actually the most sad. Nico thought to himself, knowing that included him, just a few years ago.

'Well think about Percy and Annabeth, they finally get to be together,' Nico said, then suddenly realised he had just compared them to Percy and Annabeth, who were like, a couple, in love. Oh Schist, I hope Will doesn't pick up on that. Of course he did though, and Nico saw Will look up at him, eyes sparkling even more than usual.
I could literally just kiss him right now. Nico thought to himself longingly, like what would he do? Only way is to find out.. oh schist. Stupid teenage hormones.
Their faces were slowly inching closer together.
Kill me now. Schist I don't know how to kiss someone.
Will was staring into Nico's eyes, looking as terrified as him. But they both wanted it.
Oh gods, it's gonna happen.
The two boys' lips slowly came together.
Wow.

All of a sudden they heard a crash of the door behind them, and they broke apart staring at each other wide eyed. What a stupid cliché. Nico thought, why is it that when the two people who you want to kiss finally kiss they get interrupted? And those two people I wanted were me and Will. Ugh typical.
Will wasn't saying anything either, just looking at Nico bashfully. He opened his mouth to say something then closed it again, at a loss for words.
'I'm here!' Coach Hedge shouted at them, causing them to spin around in surprise. 'What did you want me to- is that Frank?'
'Yep,' Nico replied, 'do you think you could do to him what you did to me after shadow travel?'
'Shadow travel?' Coach Hedge exclaimed, 'how did-'
'No questions, can you do it or not?' Will said sternly, taking them all, including himself, by surprise.
'Yes, I think so, I'll need some herbs, to carry out the procedure..'
'Here,' Will handed him a piece of paper and a pen, 'write it down.' Coach Hedge started furiously scribbling away at a piece of paper, with Will and Nico waiting in anticipation. They glanced at each other apprehensively, silently communicating. Don't worry, it's going to be okay, Nico tried to tell him, willing the thoughts into his head.
'There.' Coach Hedge threw the paper to Will, 'that's everything I think, but why'-
'No time for questions,' Will said, 'okay so we have some of these in storage, but Nico, go to the Demeter cabin, and help them find the rest of them, one sec..' Will crossed out a few of the names. 'Okay Nico go, quick. See you soon.' He stopped to look at him for a split second, and his eyes seemed to say I'll miss you. It then took all of Nico's effort to walk away from him, but he was smiling to himself as he walked out of the infirmary for the first time in three days. With him and Will working together, they could do anything.

Thanks for reading again, I'm sitting here at school being antisocial writing this haha so y'all better appreciate it :)
Edit: THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR THE 1K READS!