"They are all good, nothing to worry about." He said not really looking into my eyes when he had said that.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked raising my one eyebrow.

"Hunny, Everything is a-ok."

I just left it alone I didn't want to go on and on with that subject I'll just call my aunt later to find out what is really going on.

"How long are you staying for this time?" I asked wondering if it will be a short visit or a long one.

"I'm not sure but I have some business here that I need to do, I'm thinking of investing in a company that is for sale in the market."

"Oh, will you be staying with me?"

"No sweetheart I won't be, I'll be staying in my estate that I purchased the last time I was here. I brought some men with me and I don't want to crowd your space with my self and also them. I know you don't care too much of the things I do for business and I don't want you around it either."

"As long as I don't get any phone call from you saying that I need to bail you out of jail then I hope you can stay here as long as you possibly can."

"Hunny when have you ever bailed me out of jail? You know I am a smarter man than that and you know that I never get my hands dirty and that I pay people to do my dirty work for me."

Well at least he is honest I thought.

"Bene tesoro, devo andare, ma andiamo a cena domani sera e puoi chiedere ai tuoi amici se vorrebbero venire."
("Alright hunny, I need to go but let's have dinner tomorrow night and you can ask your friends if they would like to come.")

"Alright, I will." I smiled at my father, he was so sweet to me and he had taken a liking towards my friends.

We headed towards the door and I opened it up for him.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek before he had left.

I turned around from closing the door and saw the clock on the wall, I had about 3 hours left to get ready before Ace showed for our date......
__________________

ACE POV:

I was just on my way to pick Rosie up but I had to make a u- turn around and head towards my Warehouse.

TJ had called me telling me that they had caught an intruder lurking around one of my business that I had up on the market for sale.

The business I had for sale was one of my import businesses.

I was not really using it and the only place I ship my products to is the USA and I found that my guys would rather drive over the border to drop off our goods than to aircraft or sail it to them.

That place was better for someone who was more into shipping products over the ocean.

Pulling up to my Warehouse I park my car in my parking spot.