There were bouquets of beautiful red roses throughout the apartment, red and pink balloons in each corner and stack of homemade strawberry french toast sitting at the counter.

"Austin! What is going on?" I questioned, still in shock while I looked up at him.

"Happy Valentines day babygirl." He beamed with a shy smile on his face.

A smile broke out on my lips as I hadn't even realized what day it was.

I had never been one to celebrate Valentines Day or ever had anyone do anything even remotely nice for me on this holiday, until now.

"Baby this is beautiful. Thank you so much. This is so sweet." I chuckled as wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed the side of my neck.

"Anything for my princess." He whispered into my ear. "But I'm not done."

He walked over to the couch and picked up a hanger with a garment bag.

He made his way back over to me and unzipped the bag all the way to the bottom to reveal a stunning lace dark red dress. It had a deep v neck and a long slit that would stop at my upper thigh.

I gasped as how luxurious it was and suddenly didn't even feel like I deserved to be in the same room as this dress, let alone wear it.

"Austin this is too much, its-"

"Its going to look absolutely amazing on you when you wear it tonight to dinner." Austin finished.

I shook my head and couldn't help but feel thankful for the man standing in front of me.

"I love you so much baby. I can't wait." I smiled. "What are we going to do with this little one?" I asked as I hugged our daughter closely.

"I love you more babe." He replied before kissing my head. "I already spoke with your mom, she said she would watch Ava tonight."

"I'm one lucky girl huh?" I smirked, pulling him close and grazing my lips against his.

"After dinner, I'm going to show you exactly how lucky you are." He said just before closing the space between us.

*****

I finished styling my hair and took a last look in the mirror before smoothing out my new dress. It was absolutely beautiful. I quickly grabbed a pair of heels to match and slipped them on my feet.

I picked up my purse from my vanity before shutting the lights off in the bedroom.

It had been a long time since I had been out on a real date with Austin and I couldn't help the excitement rushing through me.

"I'm ready love." I shouted towards the living room as I saw Austin sitting on the couch, wrapped up in the middle of a video game.

He quickly turned it off and turned his attention towards me, slowly rising from his seat.

He was dressed in a navy blue suit with a matching blue tie and white cowboy hat.

I chuckled to myself at how he could somehow pull off looking charming and adorable all at once.