"And as for you.." He started to say before he placed a lengthy kiss on my lips.

"Mmm what about me? Were you excited to talk about me too?" I teased between kisses.

He broke the kiss and looked me straight in the eyes while caressing my thighs, the coldness of his rings giving chills with each motion.

He moved his one hand up to my face and brushed my lips with his thumb.

"Amelia I want the world to know who my heart belongs to."

He whispered in a breathy voice before leaning his forehead against my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist.

His wild curls tickling the sensitive skin of my neck.

I placed my chin on top of his head and sighed as a smile broke out on my face.

His words alone made my heart sink and made my head spin all at the same time.

I still couldn't believe how lucky I was. I still couldn't believe I get to wake up to this incredible person every single day. The relationship we shared was unlike anything I could ever begin to explain.

There was no better feeling than being the one he came home to. No matter where in the world he traveled, how many concerts he performed, how many days he would be gone for.

He would always come home to me. And there was nothing more comforting than that.

"C'mon babe let's go to bed." He said as he picked his head up and patted my ass for me to get off of him.

I quickly climbed to the ground and took his hand in mine to lead him to the bedroom.

"So eager." Austin said from behind me. I could almost hear the smug smirk on his handsome face as I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself.

"Relax, I'm not trying to get in your pants tonight. I'm still so sleepy." I let go of him once we reached the bedroom and I heard him close the door behind me.

"Damn so you don't want a piece of this?"

He stood before me with his hand tucked into the front of his pants.

"Maybe in the morning rockstar." I chuckled at boyish look on his face.

I slipped off the t shirt I was wearing, leaving me only slightly exposed in a dark burgundy bra and panties.

Austin scanned my body with his eyes as he took his own shirt off and tossed it to the ground. He loosened his button and pulled his pants to the ground while I began to crawl into the bed.

"Nope, get off this bed right now." Austin scolded as I looked up to him, very much confused.

"Why what's wrong?" I questioned, wrinkling my eyebrows at him as I got off and placed my two feet back onto the ground.