Chapter 13

Lexi's POV

"That was amazing, guys!" I congratulated Fred and George once again on their successful attempt at scaring off Umbridge.

"We couldn't have done it without you, Lexi," They both reply in unison. I smile at them and walk towards Harry and the gang, just as I hear the clacking of heels across the corridor. That could only be one person.

"You, you trouble-making, devious, little brat!" Umbridge yelled, pulling the back of my collar so that I was both being choked and being turned around to face her.

"Keep your hands off her!" Harry ran up, pushing Umbridge away from me. 

"You two deserve punishment, severe punishment," She smiled evilly at Harry and I as a plan formed in her mind. If only I could read minds like Grandpa Edward can. "I know just the thing!" She announced. I gulped, nervous as to what Umbridge was going to do. 

"You two deserve the Cruciatus Curse," She stateed nonchalantly, smiling as if if was a typical spell.

"You can't torture us! It's illegal!" I yelled, hoping to garner some attention from students nearby so they could help us.

"Not if no one knows about it!" Umbridge stated.

"Wait!" A voice called out, intervening. It was Hermione. Thank god!

"What?" Umbridge snapped.

"You've always wanted to get us in trouble, right? Well, how about we make a deal?" Hermione asked. What was she planning in her 'deal'?

"I'm listening..." 

"Well, we have something hidden in the Forbidden Forest that you could use to convict us. You find this weapon, you leave all of us in peace. Deal?" 

Hermione, you're a fucking genius.

"Deal," Umbridge smiled, thinking she had the upper-hand.

How wrong she was.

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was away for a few days with no wifi :(

5 chapters to go! I know my stories don't have very many chapters, but that's how I prefer them to be and there will be quite a few books anyway to make up for the lack of chapters.

Thanks, my lovelies!!!!!

--Twilight_Forever155--