Chapter 8

Lexi's POV

Harry just returned from the Occlumency lesson. I was sitting at the table in the Common Room, studying, as Harry stomped over and sat next to me. He looked very flustered and agrivated.

"How did it go?" I asked, trying to get him to talk about it.

"Not very good. Snape's a dickhead. As usual,"

"Hey, don't worry about him. By the way, do you know where Hermione and Ron are? They were supposed to be ba--"

"Who cares? I have you," Harry silenced me by pressing his soft lips to mine. Spark ignited as I was taken captive by his love. Our kiss deepened and grew in intensity as he pushed his chair out and pulled me onto his lap. I straddled my legs over his lap and felt him pressing against me.

The intensity grew and grew and soon, I was being lifted up as Harry was carrying me upstairs, still furiously kissing me. My arms wrapped around his neck to keep my head level with his. My legs were still straddled at his waist, my legs against his hips as he carried me to the dorms, I presume.

We reached the dorms and Harry placed me on my feet next to the bed. I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked, an excited shine in his eye.

"I'm ready. Are you? We can wait if you want..." I trailed off. I was ready to lose my virginity. Especially to Harry, my soulmate.

"No, I'm ready," Harry nodded. I pushed my lips against his, feeling around for his pants to remove them, just as he was looking for my shirt.

He lifted my shirt over my head and then moved to my pants, taking them off too. We took each others clothing off until we were both standing naked in front of each other.

"You're so beautiful..." Harry whispered in my ear as he leaned down to kiss my neck. I felt blood running to my cheeks. No one, other than Harry, had seen me naked, except my parents. But that was when I was little.

"You're not too bad, yourself," I whispered as my breath caught in my throat. My pleasure increased as Harry ran his hands all over my body, stoking my skin with his soft fingers. He laid me on the bed as he hovered over me. I was ready. Ready for anything.

Harry hesitated for a little, staring down at me. I could see the lust in his eyes.

"Harry, you don't have to..."

"No, I want to. It's just...I've never done this before," He admitted, embarassed.

"Neither have I. We'll experience the first time together,"

"Together," He agreed as he pushed inside me.

I cried out at the unexpected feeling. The feeling was a mix of pain and pure, undoubted pleasure.

I brought my hip up to meet him as we kept going, pleasure increasing and increasing until I couldn't hold it any longer.

I exploded (metaphorically, obviously) around Harry, crying out his name. He found his release seconds after me and collapsed next to me.

"That felt...good. Really good," I admitted as I blushed.

"Agreed. Do you think anyone heard us?"

"I hope not!" I laughed, rolling onto my side, leaning against Harry.

"I'm glad my first time was with you," Harry said, my heart melting.

"Me too," I kissed him briefly on the lips, "I love you,"

"I love you too, Lexi. Forever,"

"Forever," I agreed. "I better go. Hermione going to wonder where I am," I stood up and slipped my clothes back on as quickly as possible.

"Okay. See you later,"

"Bye," I blew him a kiss in a cheeky way before leaving, only to meet Hermione on the way to the dorms.

"Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you!" She sounded slightly annoyed. "Well?"

"Um...I've just...you know...been places," I laughed, sounding a little high due to the after effects of having sex.

"Messy hair, glow to your eyes, blush in your cheeks. Oh my god, you had sex!" Hermione nearly yelled after analysing me.

"Sshh! People will hear you!"

"So you did?" She asked me incredulously.

"Well....yeah," I gave up being secretive with my best friend.

"Oh my god! With Harry, right?"

"Of course! "

"How was it?"

"Well...it was amazing! You and Ron should totally do it," I laughed as she immediately turned tomato red.

"Ron and I aren't like that,"

"Sure sure," I added, smiling, before turning to go to the dorms.

Hermione couldn't fool me.

A/N: Please comment what you thought of this chapter. It's sorta along the lines of Fifty Shades of Grey but anyways. I wanted to have a pretty sweet chapter between the two.

Thanks :)

--Twilight_Forever155--