Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I was in the Ministry, walking down the halls. The only strange thing, other than the fact that I was in the Ministry of Magic, was the fact that I was going unnoticed by everyone standing around the sides of the corridors.

I tried to stop, but my feet kept on moving. I looked down to see not my feet, but a large anaconda-like snake slithering forward, a dark aura surrounding it. The snake, too, was going unnoticed.

I realised that I was not in the Ministry, but I was in the point-of-view of someone with the snake. Dark shadows swirled in my peripheral vision as I started to panic. One person came to mind who had a dark aura and shadows billowing around him.

Voldemort.

The snake and Voldemort turned into a room where I saw an unsuspecting Mr Weasley at his desk. He didn't see the snake either. I shouted out for him to notice the snake and call for help or something. But, of course, he didn't hear me.

Then the snake lunged.

I shot up, sweat plastered over my face, making my hair stick to my face. My heartbeat was so loud, I was sure it was audible. My breathing and heartbeat were both rapid as I decided quickly in my head what to do.

'Ron's father needs serious help,' My subconscious kept telling me. How was I supposed to get him the help he needs, though?

'Dumbledore believes you. He'll help," My subconscious was right. Dumbledore was the person to go to. I needed back-up though. If I told Lexi, she'd believe me straight away.

I raced out of the dorms and over to the girl's dorms. When I ran in, Lexi was out like a log. I tried shaking her and whispering in her ear. Nothing. I looked to her bedside table and saw an unfinished glass of water which was still at least half-full. Lexi is going to kill me.

I grabbed the glass and chucked the remaining contents over her face, causing her to shoot out of her slumber and glare at with me with much-deserved ferocity.

"What the fuck, Harry James Potter?" Lexi question, absolutely fuming.

"We need to go to Dumbledore. Mr Weasley's in danger and needs help,"

Lexi's expression instantly turned from pissed off to concerned.

"Let's go!" She said as we raced out of the dorms and into the empty corridors.

We ran as fast as we could to Dumbledore's office, ignoring Peeves's pestering, bursting in and interupting Dumbledore's conversation with McGonagall.

"Children, what is going on?" Dumbledore asked, intrigued as to why we were standing in his office, out of breath and in pyjamas.

"I had a vision that...Mr Weasley...was attacked by...Voldemort's snake at the...Ministry," Harry stated, still catching his breath.

"Oh dear. Was this just then?" McGonagall asked.

"Yes, Professor. Mr Weasley will need help. That's why we came to you,"

"I'll send people to the Ministry. I'm glad you came to me Harry. I'm just curious as to why Lexi is wet," Dumbledore asked, confusedly.

"Trust me, Professor, you don't want to know," Lexi replied, wiping a stray water drop from her face. She was still a little pissed at me for that. I laughed a little at her comment until I was silenced by her menacing death stare.

"You two can return to bed. Everything will be sorted out. I will keep you updated,"

"Thank you, Professor Dumbledore," Lexi and I said in unison, before departing Dumbledore's office and heading back to bed,

~*~

"What's the news, Professor?" Lexi asked. Lexi and I were called to Dumbledore's office before breakfast.

"Mr Weasley was found in his office, severely injured and barely breathing. If it wasn't for you two, Mr Weasley would've died. I thank you two greatly," Dumbledore smiled at us.

"No, thank you for believing me. You could've dismissed my fear and sent me back to bed but you heard me out,"

"You two should head to breakfast. Don't want to be hungry now, do we?" Harry and I smiled before we left and headed to breakfast, hand in hand.

A/N: Hey guys! I tried doing the writing about the dream thing and I'd love it if you could leave a comment on how I did. I could do more of it...

There's going to be a surprise chapter coming up that I randomly thought of. FYI, it has mature content in it (hint, hint)

--Twilight_Forever155--