Chapter 12

Lexi's POV

Harry, Ron, Hermione and I were now sitting our O.W.L. exam (some sstupid exuse for assessment). Fred, George and I set up the fireworks just before I had to enter the Hall so as not to attract too much attention.

The giant pendulum kept swinging from side to side. I hadn't answered any questions yet as, one: I didn't study any of this, and two: because I knew we wouldn't have to finish the exam if Umbridge was scared off like the fireworks are intended to do.

After a couple of minutes, there was banging heard on the door. I knew it wasn't just me that could hear it because lots of students turned to stare at the door. Umbridge's expression went from neutral to confused and annoyed. She hastily walked down the aisle between the two rows of desks lined up, heading out to investigate. I struggled to keep a smile off my face as she stared me in the eye. I kept her stare, narrowing my eyes slightly.

As Umbridge opened the door, a little spark flew and flittered in front of her face. The spark flew into the Hall and exploded into little fireworks. Umbridge stepped further out into the corridor and examined the connecting halls with her eyes, obviously not finding anything.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Two voices yelled in unison. Fred and George of course, flying past Umbridge and into the Great Hall. Umbridge looked highly flustered and furious as she walked back into the Hall.

As Fred and George flew down past the desks, they caused all the papers the fly up in the air, also sending a couple of fireworks up above everyone.

Cheers erupted as everyone climbed out of their chairs and clapped the twins on. Umbridge stormed back down the Hall, eyes alert and dodging every firwork that came within a five-mile radius of her. I now know one of her weaknesses: she's afraid of fireworks.

I was laughing and sending a 'thumbs-up' towards the twins. I looked to see Umbridge stalking furiously towards me.

"This was you!" She exclaimed, fuming.

"Um, unless you're really blind, you would realise that I'm on the ground with no fireworks so obviously I'm not the one setting of the explosions," I stated in a smart-ass tone.

"But...But you must've organised this, then!"

"You're welcome!" I smiled innocently before turning and walking closer to where Fred and George were flying on their brooms.

"Not so fast!" Umbridge grabbed my hair, tugging me towards her. Right now, I wished I didn't have such long hair.

I looked up at the twins, pleading with them for help. They had one final weapon up their sleeve.

"Here we go!" They shouted, chucking what looked to be a fiery torch into the air. The torch exploded and turned into a dragon made out of fire. I felt Umbridge's grip loosen on my hair and I could escape, just as the fiery dragon started chasing her down the Hall.

She tried to run away but, obviously, she was too slow and the fiery dragon engulfed Umbridge. More cheers erupted, most of them coming from me. 

Once the flames dispersed, a very crisped and ashy Umbridge was looking very shaken up, much to my delight. She started sobbing and half-ran, half-stumbled back towards her office.

We were all still cheering Fred and George, clapping and yelling. I saw, out of my peripheral vision, Harry fall down. He was still conscious and just landed on his ass so I wasn't sure whether he just got tripped over or not. But, when I saw his facial expression, I knew it was something serious.

I ran over and helped Harry to his feet, pulling his arm over my shoulder. I sat him down at a desk, away from all the cheering madness.

"Sirius," Harry said.

"What?" I asked, not sure if I heard right.

"Sirius. He's being tortured by Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic. Something about a Prophecy," Harry explained. "We have to help him,"

"I know, Harry, and we will. We just can't tell anyone beside Ron and Hermione because an we did break the law a couple of years ago saving Sirius, even though he's innocent,"

"But, he'll die! Do you not understand how serious this is?!" Harry yelled, standing up to come eye to eye with me.

"I do understand, okay! I care about Sirius as much as you do! He may not be my godfather but he's still important to me!" I yelled back at Harry. "We need to wait. We can't be seen or else we'll be in more trouble than we could imagine," I added, using a softer voice.

"Okay?"

"Okay." I finished. 

(A/N: Just randomly adding a small TFIOS reference. Hahaha)