CHAPTER 13

They stayed like that for some time until Cole let go of her and he raise his head and he looked at her with a smile on his face.

Cole: you ok?

She nodded.

Cole: you know I want you to say it ntokazi

Marang: yeah

Cole: you sure?

Marang: yeah

He bends and kisses her lips, chin, the tip of her nose and her forehead.

Cole: your pussy is so good that it even made me scream like a bitch.... and im not even gonna start talking about your sweet moans......damn even Mageba ( nickname of his dick) is getting hard again

Marang shyly looked away while biting her lower lips.

Cole: don't do that or else the next round I'll leave your legs paralyzed

She stopped biting her lower lip and he chuckled and kissed her neck.

Cole: thank you for trusting me ok

She nodded...she was happy he was complimenting her pussy and all cause she thought after what Mazwi did to her, her pussy was now loose and she was damaged inside her pussy walls....she thought Cole wasn't gonna enjoy her but the way he screamed and the way he's smiling and complimenting it makes her feel good....even though she wasn't ready for anything sexual with Cole or any other man but she's glad she let him go on cause those orgasms felt too damn good and now even her body feels lighter.... Cole pulled out slowly and his dick was hard.

Cole: uyabona....i don't think siyolala at all tonight....

He said smirking while holding his thick and long hard dick licking his lips and she swallowed hard cause her pussy was super sore and nigga was speaking of them not sleeping tonight..... He took the towel and started cleaning the both of them up and he lay on his back and pulled her to him and he held her and kissed the top of her head.... As for Marang she wondered how that thing fit into her and if it didn't damage her uterus or any other organs inside.

Cole: you sure you're ok

Marang: ye...yeah

She wanted to ask why his dick was this big cause that size wasn't average at all but she knew she didn't have the guts to ask so she just kept quiet.

Cole: I wasn't rough right?

She shook her head no and he tightened his hold around her and kissed the top of her head again.

Cole: good cause we have three more round to go

Marang: askies?

She said raising her head shocked looking at him and Cole laughed.

Cole: khethile khethile ntokazi ( there's no going back).....mina ngithanda ikhekhe sthandwa sam ( I love pussy my love) and now that I have started I cant stop, ngiyolidla lize likhale lithi pruu pruu pruu( im going to fuck it until it makes the pruu pruu pruu sound).... ngiyolishaya blaen (im gonna hit it good) to a point that it will cream inkomasi ( sour milk) ..... I'll fuck you in the kitchen, the lounge, the toilet, the balcony, the pool house, inside the pool, in the garage, inside the car in a parking lot, in my office, even in the laundry room....just everywhere nje

She swallowed hard.

Marang: you're kidding right?

Cole: angidlali ntokazi when it comes to ikhekhe lam ( I don't play around when it comes to my cookie)..... and since lakho ikhekhe line icing sugar, decorations and whatnots then yeses kuzonyiwa...