CHAPTER 10

She opens her eyes when she feels his hands under the shirt she's wearing and she freezes.

"relax"

He whispers to her and she swallows hard, his hand goes up on her back slowly and her breath hinges, his hand keeps on moving up slowly until it stops on her bra hook and he unhooks it.

" I heard it is not wise to sleep with your bra on"

He kisses her forehead and his warm hand moves down slowly sending shivers all over her body, then his hand lands on her ass-cheek and he caresses it for some time then he squeezes it a bit and he moves to her thigh. He pulls her thigh up  and lays it on top of his hard dick then he kisses her forehead again. Now  Marang's heart is beating fast and she's wet down there, she's even sweating a bit.

"take it off ntokazi"

She breathes out and takes it off without taking her shirt off and she lays back on his chest and he holds her tight and she closes her eyes.

"ooh God"

Is what she's thinking as her eyes are shut. Anyway the following morning Marang wakes up to something hard poking her butt and she moves. Cole pulls her closer again and he pushes his lower body pressing it to her body and he groans. She tries to move again but he tightens the grip around her.

"don't move, please"

He says and he moves his waist back then he pushes it forward and presses himself on her butt again but hard this time.

"fuck!"

He says and kisses her shoulder.

" I want you so bad ntokazi, so fucken bad"

He says pressing himself some more and he sighs while Marang just swallows hard with her heart beating fast.

"but I know you're not ready so..."

He kisses her shoulder again and he lets her lose and he gets out of bed and she turns and looks at him and the bulge is bad that even his briefs are wet where the tip is.

" I need to take care of this. I'll be back "

He goes to the bathroom and he opens the shower and he goes to the toilet and he hand-services himself.

They are now back at the house and they find Dineo in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in front of her and her forehead on top of the counter.

" let me go get ready for the meeting and don't worry about breakfast I'll eat something at the office"

She nods and he pushes her chin up and kisses her lips and looks into her eyes for some time then he lets her go and goes upstairs and she just stands there astonished by the way things have turned in the last 24hrs until Dineo clears her throat.

"mh what was that?"

"ummm"

She says moving to make herself some coffee.

" what?"

Dineo chuckles.

"don't play dumb Marang, I saw the kiss and the way he looked at you, wait why are you coming in now, where were you two?"

Marang sighs.

" at his apartment and nothing happened"

"ooh please"

" yes really and we only slept there because of you and Richard "Mr married man"

"don't bore me please"