chapter 3

***NARRATED***

"I said come back here!"

She turns with her body shaking and tears all over her face and she walks to him slowly and when she gets to him he slaps her hard on her cheek and she covers her face crying.

" who the fuck is he!"

She just cries and he pulls her hands from her face and slaps her again.

" give me his name now!"

She just cries.

" Mazwi please I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

He slaps her again.

" his name Marang now!"

"i....the....please Mazwi "

He slaps her over and over again then he lets her go and she falls to the ground crying with a bleeding nose and cut lip.

" why are you protecting him huh, why don't you tell me his name or what you are in love with him, is that it., you in love with him!"

He says getting angrier.

"I....i lied, I didn't sleep with anyone i... I just wanted to hurt you I'm sorry Mazwi"

She lies to him but he's too angry to even try to believe her, just the thought of another man fucking her  makes him lose his mind.

"I'm gonna ask you for the fucken last time, what is his name!"

He says and starts pacing up and down and she just cries and he kicks her on her back and she screams. He grabs her by her arm roughly and he pulls her up.

"look at me"

She does with her face covered in tears, dirt and blood.

"who is he?"

" i...I lied Mazwi please"

"look me in the eye and tell me the truth"

Well she knows she's bad at lying and he can tell if she's lying so looking at him in the eyes and lying wasn't an option.

" I SAID LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

He shouts at her and she jumps a bit and she looks away crying.

"you can't can you, we both know you're bad at lying"

Then he chuckles.

"you fucken bitch, who the fuck is he"

"Mazwi please "

He slaps her hard across her face fuming with anger then he drags her to the car and  pushes her to the car bonnet and he roughly turns her to face the windscreen with her crying and he grabs her with her hair pulling her head backwards.

"did you scream or moan out loud when he was fucking you huh"

She doesn't say anything she just cries and he grabs her neck.

"I SAID DID YOU SCREAM OR MOAN!"

She shakes her head crying then he let her go and he bends her over roughly and rips the back of her dress.

" Mazwi please don't do this please...I'm sorry...please I'm sorry"

He bangs her head with the bonnet.

"shut up! you are a bitch now right? then me fucking you like the slut you are won't be a problem"

She cries trying to fight him off and he bangs her head again on the bonnet.