CHAPTER 12

" let's go"

She says standing up.

"why?"

" that donkey called Richard is on his way here"

Marang sighs.

"ok let's go"

Marang pays and they leave soon they arrive at Cole's house and they go in.

"I hope Richard won't punish you again for calling him a donkey"

" he better not try it cause I'll deal with him this time"

Marang laughs.

" ok  let's get back to studying  tomorrow we're writing so I need to have an early night"

"me too even though I'm sure that donkey will bother me "

Marang laughs.

" you and your donkey"

They both laugh. Soon a car drives in and Dineo goes to peep out of the window and she sees Richard getting out of the car wearing a perfectly tailored suit looking yummy and she bites her lower lip then she sighs and gies to sit down.

" is it him?"

Dineo nods and soon the door opens and he walks in closing the door behind him.

" ladies"

"hey Richie"

Dineo just keeps quiet ignoring him and he just stands there looking at her with his hands inside his pockets with a serious look on his face.  Marang clearsb her throat standing up.

" ummm I'll give you some privacy"

"  sit down Mara I'm sure this brother here is not here for me"

" Dee you two need to talk "

" Marang I said sit down please  and let's  continue with our studying, some of us are still chasing that degree while others have  Masters and PhDs"

Richard continues to look at her and he wonders where she has been all his life. He loves how she challenges him, how she's raw like that and how she has a heart of gold underneath all that craziness.

" don't mind her sweet Mara please excuse us"

"Ok"

She quickly gets up and goes upstairs and Dineo looks at Richard with a bored look on her face with her arms folded across her chest.

"you look cute with that look on your face you know"

" bore me again Richard"

She says rolling her eyes and he chuckles and he takes off his hands inside his pockets and a visible bulge is there.

" do you see how hard you make me"

She looks at it then she swallows and frowns looking at his face.

"what do you want Richard?"

" you!"

Dineo rolls her eyes and she looks away.

" I don't know how she got your numbers but don't worry I'll handle her"

He says sitting next to her.

" you have nothing to handle  just stay away from me and all our problems will be solved"

"and we both know that will never happen Dee"

Dineo sighs.

" Richard please"