Chapter 19

DAY 3

Irene's POV

I woke up as I felt the rays of sun touching my skin. I immediately opened my eyes and looked at Seulgi who's sleeping tightly. I looked at her worriedly and sighed, did she got into a fight? With whom? I called Yeri to checked all of the CCTV's in university and she's working on it right now. I slumped as I looking at her, remembering what happened yesterday night.

I'm looking at my phone minutes by minutes, seconds by seconds. Where the hell did she went? It's 7 in the evening right now?! Argh!

ZIMZALABIM! ZIM-ZIMZALABIM! ZIM-ZIMZALABIM ZIM-ZIM!!!

I immediately run towards my phone and finally! It's my fian--I mean Seulgi! I answered it and ready to be mad at her.

"Where the hell ar—" I frozed as I heared her voice.

"H-help m-me.." my eyes went wide as I heared her voice calling for help. My heart begin to pump fast.

"Seulgi?! What happened?!" I yelled as I heared no one is talking in the other side.

"Seulgi?! Hey!" I once more screamed and yet there's nothing.

"Oh my god! Seulgi! Wait for me!" I said as I held my chest who's beating rapidly. I grabbed my jacket, wait? What if they abducted her?! O-or eat her? W-wait what?!

Joohyun! Do something! Stop being a paranoid you gorgeous!

I immediately run and get my car keys. I started my engine, I drove outside. My brain slapped as I grope my hair in frustration.

"How can I fucking find her?!" I said in frustration. W-wait.

"The tracker!" I gasped as I put my phone in a screen type radio in my car and pushed the tracker button. A map popped out in the screen and revealing Seulgi's location since Seulgi is in my contact list. Wait? In the university?! What is she doing there?!

I drove headed towards the university. A minutes later, I pulled my sterring wheel and looked at it. It's so dark and scary!

"I wished I had called someone to accompany me here first." I mumbled as I felt shivers in my spine.

I need to do this. Remember that she saves you twice in your dumbness in love. Yeah, I totally forgot it. I slowly entered the university, how can I find her in this goddamn big shithole?

Oh it's our university, jokes on me. hehe!

"Miss?" a manly deep voice I heard.

"Ahhhhhh!" I shriek as I slapped his face.

"O-ouch, hey why did you do that?" he groaned and glared at me.

"I'm sorry? If you didn't scared me like that you wouldn't receive a slap!" I said sarcastically.