Fourty-six46

Depuis le début

"Gone head and read that aloud" he smiled laughing.

Sarabi Honesty Guillory

I said aloud. "That's cute or whatever" I laughed.

"I know, now we gotta get them hooked to The Lion King" he laughed.

"Well I tried with Nala, she just don't like it because "they stole her name"" I looked down at her.

She was slowly but surely falling asleep. "Feed my baby, got her sitting there hungry"

"Please shut the hell up" I laughed taking my titty out. "When did Chris leave?" I asked and Jahking shrugged.

Probably had to get back to that hollering ass baby.

I can't stand that little mf, but I love Passion to death. She just don't fuck with me. Everytime I hold her she get to crying, like girl I'm your second mother don't do me like this.

"Where my baby at?" Yoni cheesed walking through the door. I texted her the room number about 45 minutes ago.

"Woniii!" Butt woke up jumping off the bed to run to her.

"Awe hey Butt" she bent down hugging her. "Okay listen this is going to suck, but your sister..." she looked over me.

"Sarabi" I laughed.

"Your sister Sarabi- ay, I see what you did there" she laughed.

"IM A GENIUS!" Jahking proudly yelled.

Sarabi started to cry and I gave him a death stare, because I just got her to go to sleep. "We can finish this conversation later" Yoni stood going over the wash her hands.

Jahking and I knew she was going to get her, so we didn't bother to get up. "They just got you crying" Yoni cooed. "It's okay, mommy's here"

"God-"

"I said" she made sure her d stuck. "that mommy is here"

I rolled my eyes and picked my phone up. "Where yo sister at?" Jahking asked.

"Home why?"

"Because I don't like you, I'd prefer her here"

"Nigga fuck you" she flipped him off.

FEW DAYS LATER

"Jahking why is she throwing up like this?" I cried rubbing Nala's back as she threw up in the tub.

"Stop crying, she's just sick" he came in the bathroom with Fat.

"She's been sick before and never like this" I wiped my eyes.

"Mommy I booboo" Nala cried. I put her on the toilet and the shit came out like water.

I let her finish and helped her clean herself. She reached up for me and I picked her up going into the kitchen. "Babe here I gotta go to work" Jahking tried handing me Sarabi.

"Take the day off Jahking" I said angrily. "I need you here"

He smacked his lips and just stared at me. "You kno-"

"Fuck it!" I told him. "Go, I'm tired of this bullshit!" I slammed the fridge shut.

"Don't start Eisha" he groaned leaving the kitchen.

"Here baby" I handed Nala a cup of water, but she shook her head no. "Drink it" I told her.

"No Mommy I cold" she shook.

"You just said you were hot earlier" I sighed. "Come on we going to the hospital"

"Wait til I'm off, so I can go too" Jahking said.

"No, take yo ass to work. It's more important than we are anyway"

"Quit bruh" he tied up his shoes. "And get her"

"You fucking get her" I told him. "She don't want shit but to be picked up and I can't do it because I have my sick ass baby in my arms"

"Wait til I'm off work, please"

"Just get the fuck out!" I yelled.

Nala was still shivering, but her forehead was hot as fuck. "I don't know what to do" I cried sitting on the couch with both Nala and Sarabi.

Nala laid her head on my leg and I wrapped her in two blankets while I held Sarabi and bounced her to sleep.

If it gets worse, fuck Jahking I'm taking her.

------
Excuse any mistakes !
I missed writing this book😩