Author's Note

Slam Dunk: twenty five chapters, 18K+ reads, 1K+ votes and 1K+ comments.

It's been a long way...
I tortured you with Perachel and Lukabeth, and now Perlypso...
Y'all gave me such angsty comments I loved reading.

And a book has finished.

I wanted to say thanks for all the love you've given me, for a book that's not that much, perhaps more mediocre.

I loved reading comments that asked me to update.
And your angtsy comments about hating me for doing such a thing, like putting Percy and Calypso together, gave me life.

You voted on every single chapter. Commented. And read. And read. And read.

Thank you to all my wonderful and fantastic readers! I love you all!
I'm glad you enjoyed the book.
And the sequel is up! Don't forget to check out Begin Again, the sequel to Slam Dunk...

~Sequel to Slam Dunk~

Years had passed.
Annabeth now had a peaceful life.
She works in a company, making contracts and desinging blueprints. She wasn't happy...she was content.
But her whole world is flipped around as she revisits her past during a school reunion. Annabeth meets her childhood sweetheart and crush, Percy.
She tries to forget but it's hard.
Once the reunion is over, she is out of there.
But, what will she do when she meets a certain person, once more?

This time, she can't run away.

Stay tuned.

Love,
Scarlet.

P.S: y'all are obviously getting a shit load of cupcakes and blue chocolate chip cookies!