10.

And so Chapter 10 starts!

I can't believe we have so many votes and reads already for 9 chapters and 1 exclusive! Woah! 700+ reads, 80+ votes and 100+ comments!

Love you Mysticorns!

Now warning...there's gonna be a bunch of Perachel in this chapter. Sorry..?
XD, I'm E V I L.

-•-
10.
Rachel Likes Me..?
-•-

• Percy Jackson •

"Perce!" Jason yelled, punching my shoulder. "Guess what?"

"What?" I asked, distracted by the fact that Annabeth was walking towards the office alone. "What is it, Sparky?"

Jason groaned. "Do not call me that! And...my sister is gonna be joining this school?"

I perked up, interested. "Yeah..?"

"Yeah! She went to live with my father for a few years...but in another week, she'll be back in New York!" Jason exclaimed.

"Nice.." I muttered, not interested anymore. "What's her name?"

"Thalia. Thalia Grace."

My eyes went wide open. Thalia Grace? Pinecone Face!? "Tha-Thalia G-Grace?!" I stuttered.

Jason stared at me confused. "Yeah..."

"Oh my gods!" I explained everything to Jason from time and Annabeth seeing in my house, then us in the morning, our memories and everything.

Jason clapped appreciatively. "So she's the childhood crush you were talking about!"

I blushed faintly...and by faintly I mean the color of tomatoes. "Um...not exactly a crush.."

"Yeah...right..." Jason smirked, punching my shoulder slightly. "I can finally get back for how much you teased me about Piper!"

"Oh, and Piper..." I grinned. "Did you guys finally started dating?"

Jason stuck his tongue out. "Don't change to the subject!" He hissed. "What's on between you and Rachel?"

"Me and...Rachel?" I asked, confused. "Nothing! Like why would there be anything between us? We're just friends!"

Jason snorted. "Please, don't tell that shit to me! It's obvious Rachel has a crush on you!" He exclaimed, playfully nudging me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Jase, you're awesome. Really. But bro, you're delirious. You need some sleep and a reality check," I said with a sigh.

Jason gave a tsk. "Keep believing that. Well," he said, slapping my shoulder. "I gotta go!"

"Go and meet Piper?"

"No! And besides, Piper has to go show a student around," Jason said blushing.

"Well, go on with your day. And always use protection...just in case," I said, grinning mischievously. "Because lover boy, you never know!"