13.

I decided to be kind to y'all so this chapter is filled with Percabeth!

Enjoy!

But, this only makes up for the devastating Chapter 14.

So...?
I guess I should say, Goode luck!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
😈😈😈😈

13.
A Night Together
-•-

Annabeth Chase

"Take care..." Luke muttered, kissing me softly on the cheek. "I have to go. Got an important work to do."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "You're always off to somewhere nowadays...anything up?" I asked, just a hint of suspicion in my voice.

"Are you suspecting me?!" Luke exclaimed, fear resonating in his words though he tried to hide it with a mask of anger, his nostrils flaring.

"It's..." I began.

I knew something was up. I knew Luke for so long, I know when he's dejected, disappointed, happy and ecstatic, and I even knew when he was hiding something, trying to escape. But I didn't want to pick up a fight with him, I really wasn't in the mood. I didn't want a tiny fight to break up our two-year relationship that was still going strong...or at least I think it is.

"Fine...i-it's nothing. You can go," I said, giving him a quick hug, my fingertips lost in his blond hair.

I pulled back and looked into Luke's sky blue eyes. "I trust you, Luke. And I know...I know you won't do anything wrong. Just don't break my trust and my heart," I mumbled, looking down at the ground. As my grey eyes flicked back up,

Luke's turned away, and I heard a slight gulp as he ran his hands through his hair.

"See you," he said, turning his back and walking away, not even giving me a second glance.

-•-

"You know something, Annabeth?" Luke's voice resounded. "I love you. A lot. More than you could possibly imagine. And...I want you to know that."

I laughed quietly as he snuggled closer to me, his hands twirling around my blond hair, his blue eyes looking right at me. "You say that like I don't know, Luke! It's not like you want me to believe that!"

Luke moved a bit, like he was feeling uncomfortable. He gave a nervous laugh. "Yeah! That would be crazy, right? And, um, Annie...no hard feelings about yesterday, right?"

I smiled at him. "Not at all Luke. It's common for couples to fight once in a while, and a tiny fight won't break us apart. We'll stay together..." I said, intertwining my fingers with his, as he gave a content laugh.

"Yeah...of course.." he murmured. He suddenly stood up from the couch. "I gotta go to the toilet," he said, walking away.

I watched him go away, humming a song Piper had introduced me to, and it was really catchy so I couldn't get it out of my head. That's when Luke's phone chimed. I looked at it, and a really weird message popped up.

Now, before you get something wrong, I'm not at all the jealous girlfriend type, who goes around checking her boyfriend's messages. His phone didn't have a password, and I knew he would give it to me if I asked, but this message really caught my attention: