Chapter 55: BTS or GOT7 or CRAZY8?

Mulai dari awal

"Hyung," I called the staff, "Will this go in our profile?" I asked.

"Well.. Yeah, it will go in your profile that we keep and some from that profile will be showed to the public. Only something like blood type, height and weight. The rest is a personal information that we will keep,"

"Ah~" I nodded. My stomach growled at the right time. "I'm hungry.." I do. We weren't allowed to eat because we had to do this check up.

"Aiden! Stay strong! You're the leader. Be a role model!" Kevin hyung told me.

"But this is something different! I'm only leader to stuff like the group, in the company and managing! Hunger is--"

Someone's stomach growled louder than mine. We took a good 5 minutes looking into each others' eyes. The tip of my mouth smirks.

Is it you?

"It's coming from that side," Zync hyung said and stood next to me.

"Yeah! My stomach already growled!" I said.

"Yo! This reminded me of last week. Somebody farted and I still don't know who it is!" Zync hyung laughed.

"Not me! I'm sure it's not me! I didn't feel that gas exiting the exit door," I honestly said.

"Too honest!" Luis yelled.

"You kids can eat now." The guy said, "Later you will have a special lesson,"

"What lesson?" JEN:E asked with her mouth stuffed.

"Sex education."

"PFFT!!" A loud sound of spitting coming from almost everyone.

JEN:E coughed out her food and started choking. Kevin hyung.. who was in the middle of drinking and swallowing the food.. spit out everything. The funny thing is Semra, who was picking up the chicken piece slipped and got the chicken piece flew up to the other table. I don't know how... But someone spilled the drink. We're in a little chaos but this happens everyday.

"Maybe I chose the wrong time to tell you this.." He laughed.

"There is never a right time," I said.

He chuckled, "You'll be taking that class with other trainees. Sometimes you'll have the class boys alone and girls alone. Sometimes, it'll be mixed because.. obviously, you have mixed genders in your group,"

"What's mixed gender?" Semra noona asked, "Is that like someone who's a boy but acts like a girl?"

"No, not Kaein oppa," Sora said, "Mixed gender here means you have a group of boys and girls. The thing your talking about is Kaein oppa and--"

"YA!" Kevin hyung yelled, "I'm not gay!" He yelled loudly in the restaurant.

"Yeah 'Ight~~" Zync hyung said. It was his word that he uses all the time.

Sora laughed, "Yeah 'Ight, I'll trust you oppa,"she laughed.

The waitress came out of the kitchen with a hot pot of seafood. I started screaming as she put the pot down.

"Dam..." Zync hyung said, "She's hot,"

I moved the pot a little bit to me but it was hot. I quickly grabbed my ear with my finger on fire, "It is!"

They laughed.

===JENNIE'S POV===

"Oppas, you all should stop checking out girls," I said, "I heard you say this to every girls and you sounded like a pervert stalker,"