Chapter 4: The GOT7

Mark in the pic

"Come and Get it! Got7!" all seven of them yelled.

Everyone screamed and cheered for them. She clapped along with the crowd. Their dancing was surprisingly good. She was so into it that she forgot everything in her mind. Even the bracelet mission.

"Oh! Hey!!!" Bambam waved at Jennie. He saw her when he was turning and thanked the others.

Jennie frozed then smiled a little at him. Awkward~

"Thank you everyone! You guys can get back to your stuff now," Jackson clapped.

All seven of them walked to her, following Bambam.

"Hey Jennie," Yugyeom said hi to her.

"Jennie?" JB asked him.

"Yeah, Hyung. She's Jennie! We have gym together. I think we have some other classes together too but gym was the one I mostly remember," Yugyeom explained.

Really!?

"Really? I think I saw her earlier today," Jr scratched his head.

"Me too!" Mark, JB, Youngjae, and Jackson said together. They realized and cheered together.

Jennie laughed along with them in an awkward voice. To be honest, her laugh sounded dumb.

"Hey, Jennie is a nice name," Jr smiled at Jennie.

"Uhm.. thank you," Jennie got shy.

"Jennie! Did you saw our performance?" Bambam asked her. He was quite hype.

"Oh yeah! That was awesome!! Especially the flipping!" Jennie forgot all about her shyness. For a second, she feels like she's talking to her best friends.

They all laughed.

"You guys are like a real dancing group. Like the whole clothing styles to the teamwork on the stage," Jennie complimented them. She clapped for them and gave them her thumbs.

They laughed again. "We ARE a dancing group. We're called GOT7 and we work under an agency," JB answered.

Jennie stared at them, "I have so many questions in my mind right now... and I am very confused.." She touched up her glasses.

"Ask anything you want, but first let's sit down. We're kind of tired from all the dancing," Jackson said and went ahead to sit down first.

The rest followed him and sat down. "Come sit, Yugyeom and Bambam's friend," Youngjae said, in an awkward sentence.

"What?" she asked.

Yugyeom laughed and pushed her to the couch they were sitting at. It was a round couch near the stairs. Yugyeom got her sat down next to Bambam.

"So, what are you curious about?" Mark asked.

"Oh.. uhm.. First, why are you guys... trying to get close to me?" She asked, "It's not my original question but I wanted to ask this first because you guys actually wanted to listen to me..."

"Get close? What do you mean get by get close?" Youngjae asked.

"Uh.. You know.. Because you guys actually wanted to listen to me and got me sat down with you all and talk to each other when we don't know each other," Jennie said in a long sentence.

"Well, first, you're from our same school so arent we friends? More specific, you're Bambam and Yugyeom's friend. And second, you're our fan and we cherish our fans a lot so if one of our fan wanna talk to us or ask anything, we're gladly to answer," JB answered her in a long sentence back.