Chapter 12: Aiden T.

Got7 Youngjae in the pic.

---JENNIE'S POV---

Friday. Finally! The last day of the week. In two more day, there will be a big Big BIG day for us.

Like usual, I have science with Got7's Bambam and Yugyeom. Since yesterday we didnt get to work on the project, we work on it a litle bit today and we'll do more after school. Well, not after school but after lunch. They would go home with me and we'll work on the project then around 6, we go to the practice room. I think.

I guess thats the schedule for the day. Normal as always. Same thing everyday. But I wonder how it would be after the big day. After we finish with the competition, we won't be going to the practice room anymore. Not anymore, but not that much anymore. After Sunday, we would be at school the whole day. Ugh! I dont wanna be in school.

I stomped my feet into the cafeteria. Caught my group of friends sitting together in a table.

"Aww my giant mitget Jennie, whats wrong?" I came and sat next to Semra. She hugged me and I was comfortably in her arm.

"Nothing, just everything about the thing on Sunday," I said.

"Nothing but everything? what? Jennie I think your drunk," Sora and her addicted word.

"You guys nervous?" Arbona asked, "I think I'm gonna do fine but it's so... Scary..."

"Aww~~ My wigga is scared?" Kaein gave her puppy eyes.

"You're scared your gonna perform infront of many people?" Aiden asked.

"No, it's just that we're gonna perform infront of professionals. Performing infront of many people is no big deal," she said.

"True, but what I'm scared of is what if we make a mistake? Like tripped over or fall off the stage," Semra listed out.

"If that happen I would be those one of a kind bestfriend that laugh my ass off and record it," Nelson winked.

Semra glared at him. She slapped him on the shoulder and we laughed.

We stopped talking when we went to get our lunch. We came back and continued talking. I. Continued eating.

"Hey Aiden, you're gonna have to come to practice today," I remembered, "We changed the dancing a little bit and upgraded it a lot,"

"Oh yeah!! GOT7 came and helped us with it. They were awesome!" Semra praised, "They helped us out with how to do the movements more comfortable,"

Aiden chuckled, "You guys know Got7? I thought you guys only listen to Eminem raps, Pierce the Veil, and Sleeping with Sirens," he said.

"Oh no, that's Sora and Kaein. I dont listen to those rock music," Semra answered, "None of us except them,"

"Yup! We're proud to be their fans," Sora high fived Kaein

"True," Ahna added, "And I listen to my black n!gg4's music,"

"Ah~~" Aiden sighed, "Then how did you know abouy Got7?" he asked.

"They go to our school, duh~" Nelson had the duh face and laughed.

"No, I mean like you guys know them as Got7, as a famous new rookie group,"

"Because they're famous, Duh~" Nelson said again. He laughed harder and in a higher pitch. Aiden glared at him then threw his juice at him, "Shit, wait I need that juice!" He took back his juice. We laughed.

"Jennie knows them first. She brought them to us while we're practicing," Luis answered.

"Oh right! We really didnt know them. I only know some of them from my classes only," Arbona realized.