Chapter 57: Training Trainees

===JENNIE'S POV===

Jungkookie Oppa: Jennie! I met Coolio today!!

I gasped. Oh my god really!?!?!? Who is he....

Google is everything...

I went on google and looked for Coolio. An American legendary rapper. Woah~~ His little cute two pony tails looks cute...

"Aowww! Aowww!" Pinky came to me and tried to get my attention. He's asking to be released. I felt sorry and rubbed his head. I can't let him go.. I'm being trained now. I need to focus until that time is over.

To: Wow!!! You're so lucky!!

I wanna be there!! What happened to V oppa!?

He promised to abduct me and bring me there!

I sent it. It might have to take times to get to America. He is probably busy, it'll take time for him to be able to open his phone.

"Teachers are here!" Zync oppa told us.

I quickly and stood up next to the imaginary Aiden oppa and Luis oppa. It's where my position for the line up.

From left to right, it's Kevin oppa, Semra unni, Luis oppa, me, A:den oppa, A.N unni, Zync oppa and Sora. Because I'm short, so is Luis oppa, we're in the middle to even out. Because A:den appa is the leader and the talker, he is also in the middle, standing next to me. The two best Korean speakers are at the ends so that people like Semra unni or Zync oppa won't be missed out. English, we got Zync oppa on the right side and me on the left side. Turkish, Semra unni, and a little of Spanish, Luis oppa, are on the left. Taiwan, A:den oppa, is in the middle. Vietnamese, me, is in the middle also. We got all kinds of languages that in the Kpop industry haven't gotten.

But for right now, it's a vocal class. Sora and Kevin oppa are not here. They're in the rapping class with their own rapping teacher, another Korean teacher, an English teacher, a grammar and pronounciation as in speech also teacher, and a composer teacher.

A:den appa and A.N unni are more special with their classes. They'll be learning the combination of both singing and rapping. As the leader of the whole group and the eldest female in the group who can both sing and rap. zone ppa and unni are burdened.

"Annyeonghaseyo Miss Ahn, Mr.Kim, and Mr.Choi and Mrs.Kim!" Zync oppa, the eldest here, said loudly as we bowed to greet our music teacher, Korean teacher, speech teacher and vocal teacher.

"Ne, annyeong Crazy Kids," they greet us.

We're called the "Crazy kids" in the company now because our practice room is always the loudest. Even in a soundproof room, the next room can hear us. When they spend time with us, they keep on dying of laughter. Our ways of learning is weird too. To learn something, we used tricks and it became a gag. Even so, we learned fast like that. Plus they call us Crazy kids because we would learn something like crazy. AND they're too lazy to call us my our full names "Crazy8" kids.

"Let quickly go over the songs you guys practice. Now is 10:00. Let's have a 2 hours lessons then you'll eat. After lunch---" mr.Choi, again, went over our schedules. He does thus every day.

"We'll have lunch for 20 minutes then have fitness class with tricking, hip hop training class for 40 minutes and we'll go on with rapping slash singing slash dancing class. Ne~~" Zync oppa said. He smiled in the end. We know talking while the olders are talking is disrespectful but.. somehow there's an "exception" feel when ever we're with teachers. We're still kind and polite but we see them as comfortable as a family.

They sighed then giggle.

"You're looking down on us?" Mr.Kim asked. I know he's kidding. Mr. Kim is really chill.