Chapter 10: Tuan? Handsome..

The pic is Jr (Junior)

---JENNIE'S POV---

I glared at him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away hard! I didnt get mad at him though. He probably didnt mean to. I rubbed my wrist over and over then realized he's not here anymore. Wait, he left without me!!?

"Ay!!" I didnt call his name because somehow he's awkward, "Wait for me!!" I ran downstairs. I went down all the way to the first floor and he was there, waiting for me. I painted, "You're fast,"

He smiled, "I know," he joked. "Come on, let's go," he continued walking.

I ran to him and walked besides him, "What's your name again?" i asked. Trying my best to sound polite because he is older than me by 2 years.

"It's Mark. Mark Tuan," he answered.

"Tuan? like T-U-A-N? Tuan?" i spelled it and said in my accent.

He laughed, "Yeah.. But the way you say it where I'm from is different,"

"Aren't you from Korea?" I pointed to the ground. I mean.. We're in Korea.

"I'm originally Taiwan but I was borned and raised in L.A. You know LA?" he spoked English to me.

I stared at him, "Yes I know LA, I'm not that dumb," I said in English back to him. Feeling proud.

He gasped, "You can speak english?"

"Of course!" The return of korean language, "I was borned in Vietnam and raised in LA too. I was 7 years old when I went to LA and I came to Korea when I was 14," I smiled. True story, bro.

"Oh cool! You're Vietnam--"

"Yeah, I'm Vietnamese and in Vietnam, Tuan is a name for a guy," i told him.

"Woah! So we're some how alike~" he smiled. It was a brightly smile that I first saw from him.

"The name Tuan really matches you,"I conplimented him.

"Why?"

"Tuan means handsome in my language. It goes with another word to get the meaning of 'handsome'" I smiled.

He chuckled,"So you're saying I'm handsome? Well thank you,"

I turned to him immediately with a disgusted face. Then I retreated the face, "Well.." i looked hard at his face too see some flaws. I failed, "Yeah.. you are handsome..". Sadly.

He laughed cutely. Sounded like "Teehehehe!!" He suddenly hugged me, "Thank you!!!" He wiggle my body.

This is a new experience for me. Not about hugging or getting wiggled. I've gone through those. I mean, Kaein, Nelson, Aiden and Luis, they all hugged me before and wiggled me before. I felt nothing. The feeling of my blood rushing, my stomach getting tickled and when I froze. It's so.. somehow exciting. I wanna hug him more.. his hug was so warm~

He let go of me. I got sad a little. He was really warm and comfortable. I could stay in there forever.

"Hehe," he literally laughed like that.

"uh.." My mind went blank. What to say!? It's so awkward now! Well, for me. "Why did you take me out to buy drinks with you?I don't have any money ," I told him.

"It's okay, I do," he said.

"Oh.."I awkwardly reply, "So.."

"So."

"I-- I got nothing.." I told him.

He laughed, "Were you bored?" He asked.

"Huh?"