Chapter 47: Who?

Woot Hoo! 25k and 3k the first chapter Intro page! Thank U!

I upload about 2 chapters per week.. so await for it!!! Teehee!

Please tell me anything that is troubling you or is turning you down from reading this. Like something's not interesting and what to focus on. I don't feel satisfied when I publish it. I finished and edit it a little then publish. Tell me what you like and you Dont like. Tell me your ideas. :)

Too little of GOT7 POV i guess? For that ofc because IDK how would they think. I'll try. Sorry if these chapters focused too much on these peeps down here (points down)

===NELSON'S POV===

I held the punching bag for it to stay still tight. As Ahna was punching it with all her might, I began to loose balance. Dusts and smokes were popping out. The punching bag began to shaped in deeper and deeper.

"Dam, she's tough!" Kyung Hee hyung, one of the boxing champion, nodded at Ahna. I know him because he was my cousin's old classmate.

I smiled. I couldn't talk because I had to focus on holding the punching bag.

"Ah Na," he said. He went behind her and grabbed her wrist. Her small-ass body was inside his muscle arms.

I was the third person in this dark room. Lonely myself and the punching bag I'm hugging. Forever Alone.

"When you hit, don't forget to defense your face a like this," he instructed her, "Even if they're beating you up or not, you'd still have to guard your face. You never know when the person is going to strike,"

"The real problem IS that WHEN will SHE strike. She'd be attacking your place like it's her only target!" I am so dead serious. The truth hurts real bad. The most worst experience you'd never imagine you'd have to go through.

"At least I don't play dirty like you!" She yelled and dropped her guard.

I tucked out my tongue and teaser her. Ahna is tough but innocent. She always fall for my tricks no matter what. I always ended up getting hit but who cares, it doesn't hurt, well maybe not to that place.

"Ahna, focus. He's playing. Arms up," KyungHee hyung said as he brought her arms up and ready to punch, "Spread your feet apart to stand. The back foot should be holding your balance," he kicked her foot to spread them.

"Oh, it's like dancing!" she excitedly yelled. She looked down at her foot and corrected her stand as he was kicking them.

"Wider. Bring your foot to the back,"

She leaned down a little and watched her feet and how they stood. My eyes wandered to her chest. They were looking down to her feet. Her skins were so white, it glowed under this little light bulb as her short tank top was blacker than the room. They're just hanging off of there for me to see..

I quickly looked away. I told myself I shouldn't be looking at things like this. NELSON! Slap out of it! She's Ahna! Gross Nelson! Gross!

"Nelson, do you mind standing in front of us?" KyungHee hyung asked.

I looked at them. Really? It's like he's asking me to sing him a song for his wedding. I. I would do that.. haha.

I followed and stood there anyway. Ahna and I looked at each other. She was glaring at me. I smirked at her and her face expression didn't change at all.

"Guards up," KyungHee hyung said.

I had my guard up and continued to smile.

"When you're in the defense mode, don't let the grip of your hand loose. When he hits your hang, your hand would hit back to your face and you would not want a scar on your beautiful face," KyungHee hyung said.