Chapter 52: Basketball & Group Meeting

Ugh! FREAKING Homework and Projects! I barely get time to write any! I do homework and shjts until 9/10 and wrote for fee hours to sleep. I am so sorry I updated it late.. I'll update another one on Monday instead to pay up.

GOT7's POV and BTS's POV will be in the next chapter as you guys asked me to. I did not Edit so bear it guys~~~

===JENNIE'S POV===

I glared at them. All of them are standing on that one side. I'm here in my own world.

Nelson oppa and Jackson oppa are playing a basketball match. Jackson oppa picked Mark oppa, Sora, Kaein oppa. Nelson oppa picked Ahna unni, Bambam, and Yugyeom. Youngjae oppa and I are the people left.

They played rock, paper, scissor to decide if the loser have me in their team. Why? I suck at sports. Mostly basketball. They care about winning. I'm here to try to exercise. I still have to keep that dieting going on.

"Ha!" Jackson oppa cheered, "Ahahá!" He laughed, "I win! I win! Youngjae!!" He yelled and opened his arm for Youngjae oppa. Youngjae oppa ran into his arm and hugged him.

"...*Sigh* Jennie.." Nelson oppa sounded disappointed .

I smiled happily because he's sad, and ran excitedly to him. "How do I play?" I asked.

Ahna unni stared at me, "You don't know how to play!? I am so done..." She walked away.

"Jennie, just get the ball from them and get it in the-- no, get the ball and give it to us." Nelson oppa explained while dribbling the ball.

I glared. That didn't help at all.

Bambam came to me and showed me around, "Steal the ball from them and you have to keep it bouncing, then just throw us the ball," he explained.

"Ah~~" I nodded.

"You see that net? Aim for it," Yugyeom pointed to me the net.

I looked at the net. It's so far....

"No! Don't let her score. She can't even pass the ball to us," Ahna unni yelled.

"Unni! Let me try! Who knows?" I said. I know. I can't play sport.

"I know." She answer. Ahna unni and I laughed.

"Now!" Jackson oppa yelled, "Let's start!" He yelled in english. "Nelson, start.."

Nelson oppa dribbled the ball. He looked around as Ahna unni and Yugyeom were waving hands at him. Sora and Mark oppa were blocking them. I'm here watching with a blank mind.

When the ball comes, I froze. I'm scared someone is going to steal my ball.

"Jennie! Over here!" Yugyeom yelled. I quickly passed it to him and he caught it. Woot! Made it!

His sweat dribs with the ball as he runs around. He passed it to Bambam but then it got stolen by Kaein oppa. I followed wherever the ball goes and tried to take it. I must've look dumb. I don't care. Kaein oppa passed it to Mark oppa and I ran quickly over to him. He laughed in a high pitch which made me laughed. I tried to take the ball away from him but he keeps on turning his back to me. When he turns around, he was tricking the ball with me. The ball rolled to me side to side yet it is still in his hand and I can't snatch it. In the end I gave up.

"I'm not playing!" I yelled and raged my way to the side. Mark oppa's high pitch laugh was heard loudly.

"Jennie-ah! Stay!" Youngjae oppa yelled.

"It's okay. It's better for me to leave." I brightly told him and went to a side and sit.

"Jennie-ah! It's ok if we lose!" Ahna unni yelled.