Chapter 11: Nationalities

Hehee~~~ Dumb laugh with the dumb face in real life. Kaka. Yugyeom in the pic.

---GOT7 MARK'S POV---

We all laughed more. It took us about 5 minutes for everything to get back together.

"Anyway~~~ lets just say all of us once used to like each other except me~ and... Jennie! Oh wow, we're the only two that think the others are ugly," Nelson high fived Jennie.

"Okay, Soea! Spin the bottle!" Bambam yelled.

She spinned the bottle, our eyes focused, it landed on Yugyeom.

"Hey! How about we do this. In order of oldest to youngest, let the oldest ask the oldest and like that in order... We ask each other, Wait am I confusing?" Semra asked.

"No no no, i get it," Jr said, "So in order of us Got7 from oldest to youngest is Mark, then JB, Jackson, me, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom--"

"Our order is Aiden but here's not here," Semra reminded everyone, "Kaein, Nelson, Ahna, Luis, me, Sora and Jennie. It's Yugyeom's turn so let Jennie ask him,"

"Oh~~" we all sounded dumb with that oh.

Jennie widened her eyes, "oh.. Uhm.. I dont know why to ask.."

"Just ask him anything," Ahna told her, "Like what color underwear he's wearing,"

I laughed hard.

"No no no! Please dont ask that," Yugyeom shyly begged.

"There are lil kids here," JB warned.

"Me!" Youngjae jumped up and raised his hand, "I know the answer!!"

"Aish!! This kid!" JB joked with him.

"But I'm really curious about it tho.." Jennie rubbed her chin.

I bursted out laughing. Yugyeom just covered his face and yell, "No!"

"Hehe Im just kidding~ uhm.. Who is the prettiest out of Sora, Semra and Ahna?" She asked.

"You're not including yourself?" I wonder.

"Nah, I know I'm not even good enough to be on that list," Jennie said. She flapped her hand as if it was obviously. As if it was true and everyone knows what.

"I think you're pretty," i said.

"Yeah Jennie! You're pretty in and out," Bambam backed me up.

"Yeah!" Jr, JB, Jackson, Youngjae, and Yugyeom said together.

"Thank you," she said it to get it over with, "Yugyeom! Answer!" She whined.

"Oh..uh Teehee!!" He crossed his legs and bounced forward then backwards. He started laughing and smiling to himself, "I dont know" his face got all red and his eyes smiled with him.

"Eh~~I know it's a hard choice bro," Nelson pat on Yugyeom's back, "I mean look at them, they're all so ugly," he pointed at Ahna. She was sitting next to Yugyeom and Nelson was sitting on the other side.

"Yo!" She yelled. She backed up then kicked Nelson's back. He slapped her foot then grabbed it and pulled it to him, "No No No! You're gonna make my Carmines!!" She yelled.

I laughed at how much she treasured her shoes. But those shoes of her's are dope!

"Hehe.. I think the prettiest is..." Yugyeom looked around. Jackson stated drumrolling, "uh.. Im just gonna say the prettiest is Ahna. She's tough and scary but she would be the prettiest," he said.

"Awww!!" She replied to him. She offered a highfive and hugged him.

Yugyeom continued to spin the bottle. It landed on me. Wow I'm lucky~