Chapter 21: Nothing but a lowly person...

Notes: I've been calling Kaein, Aiden, Semra and other people by their names without the Unni or Oppa so from now I'm going to start. Hehehee. Though it's really awkward and weird...

Thank you for you all for reading until now. I promise more of Got7 Footages will be here.. Next chapter...

Hint: The Styling Intern Job seems interesting..

---JENNIE'S POV---

"Jennie!! Hurry up!!" Kaein oppa yelled. All of them are in front of my restaurant right now, plus the Got7 oppas. Annoying the whole place.

"Wait!!!!" I yelled back.

I quickly packed my book bag with the food my mom packed. A note book and pen to take notes.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled.

I should go back to the beginning right? It's as normal as the other days. I woke up, go to school-- Wait no. It's not as normal as the other days.

Earlier:

I woke up. Told my parents about the stylist intern. They didn't give much attention. My dad did but just a little. He stared at me and ask why not a singer. I didn't know how to reply. They keep on telling me to take singing lessons. I feel like I've went through this many times...

I went to school, met Bambam, Yugyeom and Sora for my classes. Us four became pretty close. Sora doesn't act mean or like a boy to them like how she does to our... idiot oppas. Usually she slaps our idiots' heads or praised their stupidness. Maybe it's because Bambam and Yugyeom are not THAT close to us.

Lunch came and we ate, played Crazy8 like usual, and hang out with the Got7. Many people recognized us. Girls from i dont know came and asked for Nelson oppa, Aiden oppa, Kaein oppa, Luis oppa, Ahna unni, Semra unni and Sora's signature. We have no signatute yet so we just wrote our names. They even gave us candies, even Got7 oppas got some. They got more than us though... I got nothing so the others shared with me exchange for throwing the trash away.

I got up and threw the trash away. Someone bumped into me and spilled their lunch on me," Sorry!" I quickly reacted.

M--my uniform. Luckily I'm leaving the school after lunch.

"Ah! Aw how clumsy am I," she said, "I'll be careful next time." Since her food tray was dirty, she threw the whole tray away.

"Sekyung," Ahna unni got up. She came to us. "Before you leave at least say sorry,"

"Ahna--"

"Unni," She fixed me, "Call me unni because I'm in 12 grade and you're only in 10th," she glared at Sekyung.

I sighed, "Ahna unni, you don't have to make this a big scene, go back," i told her.

"Why do I have to listen to you? Plus a word sorry should be coming out of her mouth not yours," she told me, "Come on, it's an easy one word,"

"Pff," Sekyung smirked, "I didn't meant to do it. It was an accident,"

"I never said you did it on purpose," Ahna unni snapped back.

"Guys! JB oppa! Aiden oppa! Semra unni! Somebody stopped her!" I yelled.

"We can't.. We would get into a scandal.." Bambam whispered to me.

"Ugh! Aiden oppa! Get her back!" I yelled at him, "Semra unni! Stop eating!" I yelled at her.

I know Ahna. She's gonna start a fight soon. Plus! She's a trainee now! Like the Got7, she has to stay out of troubles.