Chapter 39: Morning Kiss & Moonlight Confess

My imaginary is seriously.. SERIOUSLY longer than I thought...

Because it's so long.. I literally was writing and editing chapter 39 and 40 at the same time.

I kind of accidentally published chapter 40 first.. I hope it came out Chapter 39 then 40~~~

---NO POV---

"Jennie! WAIT!" Jungkook yelled and ran after Jennie.

Aiden and the others followed but was stopped by Ji Wook and Jokwon.

"Guys, let her go," Ji Wook said.

They stayed. All their eyes were widened and stared at each other.

"She's freaking HOT!!" Luis yelled excitedly. He jumped up and down and messed his hair.

"Yes!! She looks so little and skinny!!" Sora jumped with him, "And she's not wearing glasses anymore! Our Jennie is so pretty!!!!!" she screamed and ran around the room.

"Jennie is like.. so skinny.. Even skinnier than Ahna!" Aiden couldn't believed himself. He constantly scratched his head.

"Yes! She looks so skinny and healthy," Bambam said.

"I was glad she looked healthy!" Jackson said.

"Yeah, most girls would look like she has only bones and skins!"Aiden said.

"And and and and and her cheeks looks so chubby and squishy.." Youngjae added, "I wanted to squished her cheeks so much!!"

"Her styles got upgraded!" Nelson pointed it out.

"Yes! I love her clothes and her hat! Even her hairstyle and such. She looks different," Jackson added.

"I like her hair, it really matches her," Mark said.

"Me too!" Yugyeom agreed, "It's all nice and long. It is really nice on her,"

"But.. mr.Kim, we have to explain to her about what happened," Sora said.

"Explain to us what happened first! If you go now, she won't listen to you," Ji Wook yelled.

"Yeah Sora! She's mad at us," Kaein reminded her and flicked her head.

"Ouuww!"

"Kaein, what is going on? Why aren't you guys letting her join? Tell us and when Jennie is cooled down, we'll talk to her for you," Jokwon said.

Kaein sighed, "It's complicated.." He said.

"We need to hear it no matter what," Ji Wook said, "She is not officially a JYP trainee yet, she can still quit the contract,"

"Wait.. What? She's not officially a trainee yet?" Jokwon asked, "Her parents already signed it and trusted her to us!"

"Yes they did, but Jennie never signed it. Without her signature, it's still unofficial." Ji Wook explained.

"Oh.. Oh yeah!!" Jokwon realized.

"So come on, tell us what's going on." Ji Wook ordered.

None of the trainees answer him. They looked at each other and had trouble speaking up.

"Hyung.. The truth is.." JB started. The trainees looked at him immediately. "We.. Were actually trying to part away from her,"

"But why?" Jokwon asked.

"Because.." JB had to think on how to explain it.

"Because Jennie was too close to us and the Got7" Kaein said.