Chapter 40: Rectangle POV.

I am in love with this "=" so as a new start for chapter 40+, it's going to be THISH "="

===MARK'S POV===

It took me a long time to find Jennie. I looked almost through the whole JYP building. There was no sight of her. I don't want to come back and said I can't because I really wanted to find her. I want to explain everything to her.

And yes, she looks... upgraded. Before, I was one third of her, now she is like me but shorter. 4 months passed quickly and it is like magic how she changed so much.

I couldn't leave my eyes off of her when she entered the room. I didn't even know that was Jennie. I didn't know who she was but she sure did caught my eyes. But just to be clear, caught my eyes not as in I liked her but caught my eyes as in I wanted to see her again. I want to see her again from head to toe, from every flaws that she has. I want to know her better of who she changed into. I hoped she didn't changed much because I like her the old chubby and cute Jennie. I hope her cute and kiddy life is not gone.

Searching in the building for her was a fail. I tried to leave the building but I'm worried that my fans will see me. Instead, I sneaked put carefully. I see no one there so.. Mission accomplished?

I headed to the playground. It's a place where I always go to when I need a time alone or to learn my lyrics.

I hummed my group's song as I walked there.

You are my playground, playground, playground

In your heart, will I find that dream I lost as a child?

You are my playground, playground, playground

I'll find a love that is better than the one in my fantasies

You're my playground

Woah, singing is hard. This is why I rap. My voice matches rapping better.

While walking there, I realized how bright the moon was. It was the light for me. Following that moon, I found Jennie.

===AIDEN'S POV===

"Hyung... Hyung..!" I whined. He didn't answer and looked at his phone, "JB.."

"Huh?" He heard me.

"Call Ji Wook hyung for me??" I whined like a kid.

JB looked at him and laughed, "I think he's busy,"

"Ji Wook hyung!!!" I whined louded.

"Will you shut up? You're annoying me! What's the problem?!" Semra yelled.

"I HAVE TO PEE!" I yelled.

"What..." Semra was speechless.

Everyone laughed. Ji Wook hyung finally had his head up.

Semra laughed, "Just go,"

"Yeah, just go," Ji Wook hyung said.

"You were all into that phone and this happened before! I left and you yelled at me when I came back for not telling you where I went!" I whined then stood.

"Yes! That happened to me before!!" Jackson yelled and high five me.

"Me too! Me too!" Half the room agreed.

Ji Wook hyung laughed, "Ok fine, you can go,"

"Thanks!" I said and quickly ran out of the room as if I needed to pee. I said "As if."

I am not heading to the bathroom. Mark is taking a long time, I should just go find Jennie myself.