Chapter 43: GOT7 vs BTS (2)

Happy KOOKIE'S BDAY! You guys saw what the Bangtan hyungs posted for his bday? It was hilarious and too much DERP. I LOVE BTS.

KOOK IS NOW 18! He's 4 years older than me now... but in Korea is 20, isn't it? Anyway.. because its his B-day, This is a quick UPDATE~~

And Happy 14k views! It's increasing faster and faster and I am SO HAPPY!!

I have a goal after reading this confession on Instagram. I don't want my story to be just a fanfic. I dont see it as a fanfic either. More like a Story, a drama I guess?

Btw..

Q: What's it called when you marry your bias and live happily ever after?

A: FAN-FICTION. (Spongebob drawing his imaginary rainbow)

The title of Fanfic is too.. imaginary and too childish for me. I want you guys and other readers to see it as a book. I'm working hard and that is why there isn't much of Got7 moments. Why? It won't be real and I am trying my best.

I talk too much now, here's the story:

===:JENNIE'S POV:===

I lied on the floor and breath in the air. So tired. Breathing so heavily. So hungry..

"Jennie," Mark oppa's voice called, "You need water?" He asked as he handed out a water bottle.

I quickly sat up, "Oh! I--"

"Jennie, here's your water!" Jungkook yelled from the other side.

"Uh.." I stared at them both. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Ya! Jennie! Catch!" Aiden oppa yelled.

A water bottle flew at me and hit me on my forehead. I caught it though.

"I think you guys should just drink it. It's hot in here," Aiden oppa chuckled at Jungkook and Mark oppa. He sat down in front of me and smiled like a kid.

Mark oppa and Jungkook laughed. They sat down on my left and right. Kookie on the left. Mark oppa on the right.

"I guess I'm feeling thirsty," Mark oppa commented and drank one of the bottles.

"It's okay. It'll drink both of them," Jungkook said. He had a water fall on one of the bottle and did the same to the other.

I laughed.

"Jennie, you were so good. I never knew you could dance so good like that!" Aiden oppa praised.

"Yeah! You're really really good!" Mark oppa amazed.

" You were awesome there! Even Park Jin Young-nim has to say," Jackson oppa butted in.

"Well.. I had dancing lessons before and I guess.. I just have to move with the music," I smiled.

"You had dancing lessons before?" Jackson oppa asked.

"Where? When?" Aiden oppa added.

"With Jungkook. In LA. Before coming to Korea." I said.

"Really?" Mark oppa asked.

"Yeah.. Before I came here, Jungkook went to LA to learn it. He lived in my house because our fathers were friends so when he goes to his dancing classes, I followed and learned with him." I smiled.

"You guys have been friends since then?" Aiden oppa asked.

Kaein oppa then Ahna unni came. Then Semra unni, Jimin oppa, V oppa, Yugyeom, Bambam, Luis oppa and JB oppa came. Almost everyone came and surrounded me.