Chapter 54: Pinky!

So.. I was gonna add EXO's Luhan but then ..things happened... I guess... no more.. I should just focus on GOT7 and BTS only.

'Word' means the word in that thingy is in English.

===JENNIE'S POV===

"Please Teacher! Please!" Semra unni is whined to our Choreography teacher, Choi oppa. She grabbed his arm and shakes him. She seems like she really wanted to do it.

"I can't," Choi oppa refused with a smile. He was blushing a lot. "I was told to train you all in a tough short period of time," he shyly said.

"Why not!?? We'll make up our own choreography! That's hard and tough! Just get them away from us!" Aiden appa yelled and whined at him.

"I can't! I don't know how!" He yelled back. His face was serious.

Aiden appa gasped and backed off. "Why are you so mean to me?" He asked. "Girls," he snapped and signaled us to use aegyo to him.

"OPPA~~" Semra unni raised that note up and down.

"Ew..." Sora stared at her.

"Why? Am I weird? Oppa?" She looked Choi oppa with her big eyes, "Is there something wrong?"

Ahh! Semra unni's aegyo is cringing me! I grabbed Aiden appa's shirt and squeezed it. I tried to hide behind him but I also wanted to see Choi oppa blushing at it.

"No.. Just.. The training must be x10 times hard," he tried to state again.

"Oppa! We learn the choreographies fast. We'll try our hardest. Don't you know? We're dancing machines," Sora came and patted his back. Smiling cutely.

"Oh My god.." Luis oppa disgusted, "Somebody cover my eyes..."

I quickly went behind him and covered his eyes. He laughed and I laughed. I released and backed hug him. No hormones. I don't like him. I just like hugging him because his body is perfect for my arm to go around. I tried to pick him up. I growled a little and it sounded like a tough dog. Again, I was in my own world.

"Ok.. I'll try," he said, "How about.. Pick your own song and make up your own choreography. We have about 2 weeks---"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Ahna unni came in and greeted. She came in with Nelson oppa and Kaein oppa. These are the people who will have their graduation next month.

"Kids, come in hurry. We have a project to do," Choi oppa get them in, "Park Jin Young told me to start training you guys hard. So.. Skipping few steps, I will divide the group into two. You will pick a song and make up a dance move. The time given is about 2 weeks." He said. Wow, he's a really good liar. "You three are a group," he pointed at them who just walked in, "The rest are a group," he said seriously.

"Ne~~" Aiden appa tried to be cute. "Bye! Leave! Get away from us!" He pushed A.N unni, Kevin oppa and Zync oppa away to the other side.

"What!? Why!?" AN unni stuttered.

"We're different groups now, you can't stay near us. Who knows if you'll copy us or something?" He sounded whining.

"We won't!" Kevin oppa yelled.

"Alright, let's see," Aid-- A:den appa ignored them then came back to us.

"Nice," Luis oppa raised his hand up.

"Let's do this," A:den appa slapped his hand with a serious face.

•••The next day.•••