"What's up Queen B for Bitch- oop,"

He was still walking down the hallway towards his office when Ari called out to him.

"Boss!"

He couldn't hear her call from afar so he continued walking through the hallways and turned the corner to a glass bridge. The bridge connected two buildings underground through a lab, you could see everything inside the lab from above. All the test trials, all the experiments gone wrong, scientists freaking out over an unexpected explosion, a machine acting out, agents coming in and out to drop off stuff. You would think that a highly facilitated place with the most intelligent people on the planet would run a little smoother.

"Boss!" Ari called out again and picked up her pace.

God damn it, he is fast She thought.

"YA Namjoon!"

He stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder

He stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder. There she was, the one and only she-devil who was huffing and puffing towards him with a frown on her face. This was not a good sign.

He turned around and took several steps towards her and flashed his awe-striking dimple smile as she caught up to him.

"What's up Queen B for Bitch- oop," He put a hand up to his mouth and widened his eyes to show the fakest shocked face.

Ari scowled and put both her hands in her blazer to resist from smacking him.

"We need to talk."

------------------------------------------------------------ 

"You want me to give you access to the Identity information of Agent Jeon Jungkook and Agent Jeon Junghyun?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow while crossing his arms

Ari nodded her head up and down. Namjoon gave her a disappointed look from behind his desk.

"You know very well I can't do that, Ari."

She got up from her chair and smacked her hands on his wooden desk.

"Please. I know I might sound reallllyyy desperate right now, but I need to know what's going on."

Something smells fishy about this whole situation with the Jeon brothers and she is determined to get to the bottom of all this.

"I'll give or do anything you want me to. I just need those ID data. Please. Give me your password to get into the system."

Namjoon sighed and leaned over his desk to meet eye to eye with Ari.

" 'give or do anything'?" Namjoon squinted his eyes. A mysterious small smirk hinted at the corner of his lips. Ari nodded furiously without giving the situation further thought.

"You have to buy me 20 more baby crabs for my collection." He pointed to his sand aquarium already full of red baby crabs. "You have to get my baby shoes back from Jan's room. She stole those from me." He frowned. Ari opened her mouth to say something but was cut off. "AAAnnnddd you have to collectively work together on this mission with the Jeon brothers."

Ari's bottom lip quivered and her eyes became blurry. This is torture she cried in her mind.

"But-" Ari stuttered

"No if and's or buts my darling." He gave a menacing smile.

"You are a grown man Namjoon! You are an ace being a Boss of CIA agents and you make these types of deals?" Ari made a face and sat back down on the chair across from Namjoon's desk

Get yourself together Ari she breathed in. This is gonna be a lot of pain and a lot of work but it was going to be worth it.

"Alright, deal."