"The only people who could hack into the CIA system are our hackers"

Ari decided that she would have to defuse the last bomb herself. 

She took out cutting pliers from her back pocket and looked for the wire circuits to cut. It was too dark to see anything besides the huge bold red numbers. She had 50 seconds left to find the right wire to cut, if she cut the wrong one she would be blown up right with the building.

Agent A was stuck between a red and blue wire. Either one could save her and the base, or blow up everything.

Sweat poured down the side of her face as her heart beat rang in her ears fast and loud.

She has defused a bomb before but why is so pressuring now.

She decided to cut the red wire.

Ari tried to swallow but her throat felt so dry. 

Jungkook was running in the direction towards where he knew Ari went. He opened every door Ari already opened to find her.

"Sir we defused almost all the bombs, only one is possibly left, but we cant find it" Jungkook's walkie talkie rang out.

He couldn't find anything on his side so the bomb must be somewhere on Ari's side of the building.

Why isn't the bitch calling me?! He was extremely worried.

Finally, he reached the opened door of the last lab, he barged in to find Ari hunched over a ticking bomb counting down 10 seconds. She was about to cut the wrong wire!

His eyes went wide as he shouted, "STOP!"

He ran over to where she was across the room, the bomb counting down 5, 4,...

He grabbed the bomb and threw it out the window into the canyon near the base. Jungkook held Ari and covered her with his body as the bomb exploded outside. Loud BOOM echoed with an immense explosion lighting up the dark night.

Slowly everything quieted down.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked his eyes filled with concern.

"Did you get any shock from the open wires?" He held up her hands searching for any burns.

"I told you not to do anything by yourself! Why weren't you answering my calls! What if something happened to you!"

He pulled Ari in and held her in his arms, hugging her tightly for the very first time.

Jungkook was so relieved that it was hard for him to stay mad for long.

"I-I'm fine" Ari stuttered. 

*******************************************

Everyone was now outside the building of the base discussing the situation with the Bosses.

The DST Chang Wook (Director of Science & Technology, TIO Byung Hun(Technical intelligence officer) DOLO Seung Ho (director of Operations Language officer) were all there analyzing the situation. CIA helicopters were flying around overhead with spotlights.

"This whole situation was definitely a set up" Director Seung Ho said.

"My agents have spotted an intruder in the CC camera around 20:14 today" Director Byung Hun mentioned.

"Whoever did this is part of a big organization. The only people who could hack into the CIA system are our hackers" Director Chang Wook said with a frown.

"Unless we have a double agent working for us" Jungkook walked into the group. He bowed to show respect.

"I apologize for cutting in, but the time bombs that were used are ours," Jungkook said holding up a picture on his phone of the tag on one of the bombs.

Everyone took a look one by one at the picture and frowned.

"I guess we are at a point where we can't even trust our own people" Director Seung Ho declared.