"The number is not on the scale, Ari"

The next morning was hectic as it gets at the girls' mansion on the weekends. 

Tia, Siri and especially Jan was complaining about a hangover.   

"IF Y'ALL HAVEN'T DRANK THAT MUCH AND SPAT ON MY DIGNITY LIKE THAT YESTERDAY, YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION!" Ari yelled at the top of her lungs stuffing laundry in the washing machine. 

Tia stuck her head in the laundry room all puffy-faced. 

"UNNNIIIIII can you make some soup? pretttyyyy pleeeease" she whined. 

"Don't ask me to do anything" Ari snapped, pouring the detergent in the washer. 

"AAAARRRRIIIII my head hurts!!" Jan shouted from her room. 

"I SWEAR TO GOD THIS BITCH!" Ari stomped to Jan's room and pulled at her ear. 

"ah ah AH! let gooooo!! okie okie I'm SAWRRRY!" 

"You better be! Get out of bed NOW!" 

Jan got off her bed and ran to the bathroom to wash up. 

Ari came down the stairs to the kitchen where Jin was preparing breakfast. He has stayed over that night and planned out everything for Taehyung's birthday party. 

"on the scale of 1-10 how loud was this morning?" Ari asked grabbing some bread and popping it in the toaster. 

"The number is not on the scale Ari" Jin replied cracking an egg in the bowl. "I'm used to you girls," Jin said sighing. 

"Where did Asta go?" Ari asked. 

"She has an interview this morning. Don't know when she will be back." 

Ari mouthed a 'ohh' as the toasts popped out of the toasters just in time for Jan and Tia's arrival at the kitchen. 

Both the girls shouted "JINIEEEEE!!!" at the sight of the worldwide handsome doctor.

"When did you come???" Jan asked as she walked around the island kitchen counter, wrapped her arms around his waist, giving him a back hug. She laid her head on his back still holding on to him. She was too short for his height.

Atia slid onto the barstool across the island and dove into the plate of toast Ari served.

"You guys had no idea...." Jin shook his head. 

"hmm?" Jan asked lifting her head from his back to look up at him. 

"You guys don't remember throwing up on me while I was carrying you to your rooms?" 

Tia pursed her lips in shame. Jan inhaled, then made a face. "That explains the smell." 

"Excuse you," Jin said popping a whole boiled egg in Jan's mouth. 

Jin turned around to face Jan, wide-eyed and cheeks puffy from the whole egg. He bent down to meet her eye level. Jan squinted her eyes acknowledging the betrayal, he knows how much she hated hard-boiled eggs. 

"Boiled eggs are good for weight loss, gorgeous," He said smiling. Jin ruffled her hair then planted a kiss on her nose. 

Jan scowled, hating her morning so far

Tia watched as Siri staggered down the stairs and slumped her self on the couch of the joint living room

Tia watched as Siri staggered down the stairs and slumped her self on the couch of the joint living room. She rubbed her temples and sighed out loud. 

Ari noticed Siri in pain. She dropped her toast and ran towards Siri. 

"Ooohhhhh, my baby girl! your head hurts doesn't it?"

"no I'll be fine-" Siri protested, but Ari cut her off "I'll be right back with Advil" 

Jan cursed under her breath, her mouth full of pancakes. Tia rolled her eyes at Ari's biased affection towards Siri. 

Just then the front doorbell rang filling the whole house with birds chirping noise

"I'll go check," Jin said taking off his apron and walking out the kitchen. 

5 seconds later, the girls heard a loud yelp from outside.

"LADIES COME OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!HURRYY!!" Jin popped his head into the kitchen before quickly disappearing again

The girls gave each other a look before hurriedly following him outside. 

Once there, Jan, Siri, Tia, and Ari couldn't believe their eyes. 

Asta stood behind her car and opened up the trunk FULL of boxes of cake mix, about 40 or so! Behind her was -I kid u not- a TRUCK full of party decorations: streamers, balloons, confetti, banners, you name it, the truck's got loads of it. 

Asta and Jin double high fived each other in excitement 

The four girls stood there outside of their front door frozen, eyes wide and jaws dropped. 

Jan was first to snap out of awe. Her face lit up bright with elation. 

"WWWWHOOOOOAAAA!!! LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!" She shouted and jump skipped towards Jin and Asta joining their pre-party excitement, leaving the other girls still standing in shock.