"TAEHYUNG'S DAY TO REMEMBER"

The whole house and the members were cleaned. Now they were all working together cooperatively and productively.

Yoongi sat on the couch as he ordered everyone to properly do what they were assigned to.

Tia finally got to hang the banner which read "TAEHYUNG'S DAY TO REMEMBER" and Siri got to decorate around the house with streamers with the help of Junghyun's strength and height. Jan has finally finished blowing the balloons since Junghyun was a bigger man with bigger lungs. Asta finally figured out the confetti blower as Junghyun finished switching on the correct mode and taught her to press the correct button.

The room was at last aesthetically decorated as Jin and Ari focused on finishing the last few touches on the huge HUGE HUUUUUGGGEEEEE cake along with other party dishes.

Everyone sighed and dropped onto the couch all tired. Slouching down with droopy eyelids.

Yoongi cleared his throat and immediately everyone sat up straight, eyes as big as rice balls.

"Well done. What would you guys have done if I wasn't here on time, huh?!" Everyone flinched at the 'huh'

"I could have probably handled everything-" Jin started as he attempted to get up from his seat.

"you?" Yoongi asked.

"-animida" Jin sat back down lips zipped.

Jan perked her ears up, frowned then turned her self around trying to figure something out.

"Do you guys hear something?"

A muffled voiced could be heard from the back door. Just then it hit them, Taehyung never uses the front door he always sneaks in through the back! Everyone hurried, trying to hide everything and pull curtains over the decorations and huddled together in a group everything hiding behind their backs.

"AsTAEEETAAAEE, Ariiiiii BITCh, JAaaaaaniiieee, Heey Siriiii, my Tiaaaaa! Are you gals ever home?- oh..." Taehyung found the girls he was looking for and Jin, Yoongi, and Junghyun.

Taehyung looked alarmed and cautious. Everyone grinned at him, he slowly backed away.

" you are all remarkably well behaved tonight...what did you do?"

Everyone moved out of the way, pulled back the curtains, and uncovered everything revealing all the decorations.

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAEHYUNG!!" They all cheered. Taehyung's face lit up, he smiled his boxy smile so hard you could barely see his eyes.

 Taehyung's face lit up, he smiled his boxy smile so hard you could barely see his eyes

Jin moved the huge cake tray towards the birthday boy as everyone sang to him.

"AAAWWWWW!! you guys did this for me!!" Taehyung gave everyone a squishy bear hug then blew out the candles.

Everyone clapped and cheered, the girls pinched his cheeks

Ari's walkie- talkie rang out with commands and alarms, but she was too busy involved in enjoying the party to notice.

They were playing spin the bottle when a hard knock at the front door could be heard. Tia got up and opened the door. Bursting in Jungkook looked around for Ari, then noticed Junghyun sitting next to her.

"Ari why do you never have your walkie-talkie with you- Hyung...?"

"Hyung?" Ari asked looking back and forth from Jungkook and Junghyun.