Part 42

~Rye's POV~
~In the morning~
I wake up to Y/n sneezing. I look at her her eyes are red and looks quite sick.
R: Good morning baby. Are you okey?
Y/n: Morning. I'm fine.
R: No you not. Why did you leave without saying anything yesterday. I was worried.
Y/n: I told you I was leaving but you were to busy dancing with that girl.
She says angry and gets out of my arms.
R: I'm so sorry but we did you even leave?
Y/n: Being at a party that everybody speaks Spanish and not understanding a word is not so cool. And when I try to talk to my boyfriend he rather talks to everybody else. So I told you that I'm leaving and you didn't care and went dancing with that girl.
R: I'm so sorry. I was just really happy to see my friends. I didn't mean to make you feel this way.
Y/n: I totally understand but I was quite upset you didn't care.
R: You know I care about you, right?
Y/n: Yes.
R: I'm really sorry and I'm the worst boyfriend ever.
Y/n: No you're not.
R: Yes I am!
Y/n: No you're not.
She sneezes. She is so cute.
R: I'm gonna take care of you now since you are sick because you walked home without a jacket.
Y/n: You don't have to.
R: No but I want to.
I make her a tea and food. Turn on Netflix and we watch FRIENDS. I would do anything that she feels well.
R: Do you need anything? Maybe tissues? Another Tea? Some other food?
Y/n: No but a hug from my boyfriend!
R: Oh I can do that!
I crawl over to her and hug her. We spent the whole day in our room and I do everything that she feels better. Suddenly she starts laughing.
R: What's so funny?
Y/n: I just thought about that I met you because I was taking care of your brothers and now you are taking care of me!
We both laugh and I say.
R: From the moment I saw you I knew this was meant to be! I just didn't think it would be so difficult.
Y/n: Believe me Neither did I. But we made it work so I think you can say it was meant to be.
I give her a kiss and we lay down. She puts her head on my chest and we fall asleep.