Part 38

~Y/n's POV~
Me and Rye are in a café he used to go a lot when he lived here. There we met Rye's old best friend and she seems really nice. But the moment he kissed me I could see her watching us. I don't have a problem with Rye having female friends but there is something that seems off with Maya. I know Rye told me there was never something between them but I don't know I have a weird feeling. Anyway we decide to go to his old house. So we call a taxi to drive us there. When we arrive the twins want to play with us. We do that till Rye's mom calls us for dinner. We all eat together. It is nice to eat with your family. I know they aren't my family but I feel like they are. I see the twins as my little brothers and clearly Rye is my boyfriend. Mrs.B is like a second mother to me and Mr.B like a second Dad. I don't know Robbie that well but he has been really nice to me. It's nice to eat with people you like because since I moved out of my parents house I haven't seen them often. Not that I don't want to we just don't but I have the Beaumonts.

~Rye's POV~
I kinda lied to Y/n. When she asked me if there was ever something between me and Maya I told her there never was but actually before I moved to England Maya told me she had a huge crush on me. But that was years ago. I just didn't want Y/n to worry because there is no need to worry. I don't like Maya like that and Maya probably doesn't like me like that anymore. My phone starts vibrating. I pick it up and see I got a massage from a unknown number.

 I pick it up and see I got a massage from a unknown number