Part 18

~Y/n's POV~
So Rye just told me to not tell Victoria about that I'm going on vacation with the Beaumonts. I kinda understand why but I still think he shouldn't feel like he has to hide stuff like this from her. I just left the Beaumont's house and drove home again. When I arrive Madison comes out of her room.
Y/n: Hey Madison.
M: Hey where were you? And who's jumper is this?
Y/n: I was at the Beaumont's house. I went there to pick up my jumper but I couldn't find it so Ryan, the older brother of the twins, gave me his. And his mother asked if I want to eat with them so I ate Brunch with them.
M: What are you talking about RYAN LEONARD BEAUMONT?!
Y/n: Yeah??
M: You are babysitting Sammie and Shaun?!
Y/n: Yeah do you know them?
M: Yeah!! Not personally but I know who he is!
Y/n: What do you mean you know him but not personally? Does he follow you on instagram or something?
M: I wish! No I know him from Roadtrip.
Y/n: From where?
M: Are you serious?! You don't know Roadtrip!
Y/n: Should I?
M: Yes! Come I'll show you.
She takes me by the hand and drags us into our living room and turns the Tv on and turns on YouTube. She puts Roadtrip in the search box and there are lots of videos of five boys. It looks like the are singing. She clicks on one of the videos and my ears are blessed. We just listen to loads of covers and then she shows me some original songs and I'm really impressed.
Y/n: Wow! So Rye is actually quite famous?
M: yes!
Y/n: I mean they are all really talented why have I never heard something about them?
M: Probably because they just have a management. The have no label or agent. So they are quite big in the UK but they have fans all over the world.
She tells me about their whole story, from Ryan and this Andy guy starting as two, to this other guy Mikey leaving the group, to them finding a new member from a former group of this Andy.
Y/n: Wow that's really interesting!