Part 4

~Y/n's POV~
I want to turn around to look Rye in the eyes and say thank you but when I do we are really close again. Our faces are millimeters away from each other. His eyes look into mine and then down at my lips and back into my eyes. Mine do the same. He has his hands on the counter behind me each hand on one side. Our eyes meet again and that's when he leans in and smashes his soft lips on mine. I instantly kiss back. The kiss is rough. One of my hands is in his hair the other one on his back. One of his hands has cupped my cheek and the other is on the counter again. We are still kissing when we hear he twins shout from their room.
Twins: When is the food ready?
We break the kiss and Rye shouts.
R: In 5 minutes!
I look at him and he looks at me. We stare into each other's eyes and then we start to laugh.
Y/n: What are we doing?
R: I don't know but I liked it.
Y/n: I did too but I'm here to babysit your little brothers and not to make out with someone I have known for approximately 2-3 hours. The Twins could have walked in on us!
Rye cups my cheek again with his hand and kisses me passionately and says.
R: Calm down. It's alright. And whatever. Even if they walk in on us I don't care.
That's when the boys come and sit down at the dining table. We serve them dinner and we all eat. I can feel how Rye is looking at me from time to time. When we finish eating the boys stand up and go outside to play. I take the plates and put them in the kitchen to wash them. I'm washing the plates when I feel someone pressing his body against mine. He takes a strand of hair from my face and puts it behind my ear and whispers.
R: Babe what are you doing?
Y/n: I'm washing the plates.
R: You don't have to. I can do that.
Y/n: No it's alright.
I start to wash the plates again and rye is just standing behind me and hugging me. I don't even mind that he is not helping. It feels so good to have someone hugging me like he does. Suddenly I hear someone screaming.