Part 17

~Rye's POV~
She is about to leave when my mom says.
Mrs.B: Oh hello Y/n. Do you want to eat with us we are gonna eat Brunch now? The twins will love it.
Y/n looks at me and I nod.
Y/n: If it doesn't complicate anything yes I would like to.
Mrs.B: Great come inside.
We go inside and sit down at the table.
Sammie: Are you gonna eat with us Y/n?
Y/n: Yes.
Shaun: Cool.
Mr.B: Ahh before I forget. Y/n we are going on vacation to Spain and wanted to ask you if you would like to join us. You could look after the twins and maybe even Ryan.
He says laughing and rye looks at him angrily.
Mr.B: Okey that was a bad joke sorry. But would you like that? You could also do other things you wouldn't be looking after the twins the whole time.
Y/n: I would like to but I have to think about it. I don't have that much money at the time.
Mrs.B: No no, we will pay for the flight and the hotel as well as the food. And we will pay you a little more than normally. You don't have to worry about the money.
Y/n: Oh but I can't except that.
Shaun: Yes you can! We want you to come with us!
We all laugh.
Y/n: If I except I want to pay my own flight.
Mrs.B: If you really want you can but sweetie we can do it as well.
Y/n: No it's okey I want to at least pay my flight on my own because you are taking me on vacation even if I will work. I like to babysit the twins so thank you.
R: Mom will Robbie also come with us?
Mrs.B: I don't know we asked him but he said he will think about it.
R: Okey
We all eat and I can't stop thinking that I will spend a vacation with Y/n and without Victoria. Will she kill me if I tell her that Y/n is coming with us? No if I tell her she will want to come with us. I will tell her that I'm going on vacation with my family but not that Y/n is coming with us. When I finish I take Y/n's hand and pull her out of the room.
R: Y/n can we agree on something?
Y/n: Yeah but on what?
R: I'm not gonna tell Victoria that you will be on vacation with us because she would kill us. Or she would want to come with us and I wouldn't spend that much time with my family. Instead I would spend the time with her. So could you not tell everybody that you are coming with us especially Victoria?
Y/n: Yes I can do that. I wasn't planning on telling her but yeah. I still think you shouldn't have to hide things like this from her. This relationship doesn't seem to be good for you.
She says to me and kisses my cheek and leaves again. What should I do I mean I think so too but I can't break up with Victoria.