Part 34

~Y/n's POV~
~Two weeks later~
It's been two weeks since Rye asked me to be his girlfriend. We have spent those weeks together. We literally never left each other's side.
Tomorrow we are going to Spain. So I'm sitting on the floor packing my stuff. I feel someone brushing my hair to the side and starts kissing my neck.
Y/n: Rye have you packed your stuff for Spain?
I can feel him shaking his head but he doesn't stop kissing my neck. I turn around give him a passionate kiss and say.
Y/n: I'm not your babysitter so go pack your stuff.
R: Can't I do that later?
Y/n: No you're gonna do it now.
R: Alright.
He pecks my lips one last time and then gets his suitcase and puts everything into it that he wants to take with him. After about a half an hour we are both finished with packing so we go to the cinema room where we watch a documentary. I'm sitting on his lap and we cuddle. When I look over to Rye I see that he is already asleep. I keep watching the documentary but my eyelids get heavier and I drift off to sleep aswell.

~Andy's POV~
I walk into the cinema room with the boys wanting to watch a movie but when we enter the room we see Y/n and Rye. They are asleep cuddling.
A: It makes me happy seeing him happy.
B: Totally agree. Since he is with Y/n he is always smiling.
J: When he was with Victoria that was never the case.
S: And Y/n is so much nicer than Victoria. And she really likes Rye for who he is and not for his fame or something.
A: Guys Let's let them sleep. Let us do something else.
They agree and we go play pingpong.