Part 20

~Rye's POV~
I'm on the road driving back from my parents house to the Roadtrip house. I'm almost there but I stop to buy myself a drink from Starbucks. When I arrive I park the car and open the door. I go inside the house and as soon as I enter the house I hear Andy screaming.
A: Is that you Ryan?!
R: Yes it's me Andy.
A: Okey come to my room!
He says and I do as he says. I open the door.
R: What's up Fovvs?
A: We have to talk about your situation with Victoria!
R: Do we really have to do this now?
A: Yes otherwise we will never do it!
R: Okey what do you want to talk about?
A: We have to find a way that you can break up with her without her "destroying" your career!
R: Yeah but how?
A: I mean we have to tell the Roadies because who will they believe? Us or your ex girlfriend?
R: You're right but I can't tell them I cheated!
A: You maybe don't even have to. I have a idea!
We plan everything into the smallest details. We go downstairs and tell the boys about my situation because they have to know what is going on.
B: Do you have a crush on your Brothers babysitter?
J: And does she like you back?
S: Why would you even cheat?!
R: First Brook yes I guess, Jack I think so but I haven't asked her and Sonny it just happened I didn't plan it.
A: Okey guys does everybody know what's going to happen?
They all nod and we start with our plan.