Part 1

~Y/n POV~
Today I'm gonna babysit from Lunch till tomorrow morning. The woman who wants a babysitter called me a few weeks ago to be sure that someone could babysit her sons. The woman told me that she has two young sons. They are twins. And she needs a babysitter because both of her older sons can't stay at home with them. She told me that I could either sleep in one of the beds of the older sons or on the couch.
It's almost Lunchtime when I arrive at the address she gave me. I get out of the car and knock on the door. A Woman opens the door and when she sees me she says:
Mrs.B: Oh Hello?
Y/n: I'm a little late I know. I'm sorry.
Mrs.B: Ohh no I forgot to cancel. I'm so sorry sweetie. One of my sons said that he could stay here. If you want you can go home I'll pay you anyway but you can stay and help him. You probably have more experience.
Y/n: Oh that's no problem. I don't mind I can stay or go home.
Mrs.B: Wait I'll ask my son if he wants help.
Y/n: Okey
Mrs Beaumont leaves me by the front door and goes inside to ask her son if he wants help with the boys. After one or two minutes she comes back and tells me.
Mrs.B: So he said he would like some company and you two are about the same age. So I think you are gonna have fun. Sweetie come inside.
Y/n: Thank you.
We go inside and walk to the living room. That's when two boys run past me chased by an boy in my age.
Twins: MOM! Help us! Rye is coming. Hide us!
Y/n: One of you hide behind the door and one of you behind me and when he comes you guys jump out and scare him!
The boys do what I said and then a really handsome boy runs into the living room and asks:
R: Mom have you seen Shaun and Sammie? Oh.. Hello I'm Ryan by the way.
And that's the moment the twins jump out and scare Ryan.
R: Ohh God! You guys got me. Wow!
We all laugh and then I feel some arms hugging my waist. I look down and see the twins.
Twins: Thanks, you are the best!
Y/n: Aww! Anytime again that was fun!
R: So it was your Idea to scare me?
Y/n: Maybe.
We laugh and Mrs.B shows me the important things like where the first aid kit is and other stuff.
Mrs.B: I think I have shown you everything that's important but if you have any questions you can ask Ryan or me or even the twins.
Y/n: Thank you. I will if there are any.
Mrs.B: Okey I have to get going. Boys come here for a sec.
All the boys came running into the room and Mrs.B says:
Mrs.B: So guys I'm leaving so listen to Y/n and Ryan. Okey?
The twins nod and give her a hug and a kiss and run off again. Ryan hugs her and brings her to the door.
Y/n: Good bye Mrs.B have a nice evening.
Mrs.B: Thank you. Bye sweetheart.
I hear the door close.