Part 30

~Rye's POV~
~2 hours~
D: The visitor time is over I have to ask you to go home.
R: I wanted to ask if I could sleep here? I won't sleep at all at home and if I'm near her I'm sure that she is safe. Please.
D: Alright.
R: Thanks Doc.
The doctor leaves again. I sit down in the seat next to her and hold her hand.
R: I'm not sure if you can hear me but I need to tell you something. I love you. I'm in love with you. Me, Ryan Leonard Beaumont is in love with you Y/n Mitchell! I don't think you know this but I broke up with Victoria the day of the party but you tried to shut me out of our life and I didn't tell you at the party. Now I will never leave your side again. I hope that when you wake up and I ask you to be my girlfriend that you will say Yes. Because I don't know what I will do if not. I have no other reason to live anymore. I haven't left my room for one week and I have barley eaten. The thought of you being with Nick didn't let me sleep. Please wake up I need you! I'm breaking!
A weak and shaking voice responses and squeezes my hand.
Y/n: I love you too Rye Leonard freaking Beaumont! Thank you for saving me.
And then she sleeps in again. Now I can finally sleep. but then it hit me:*She said she loves me too!*