Part 10

~Rye's POV~
Doctor: No but It's just the story that the girl told us yesterday wasn't true. Mrs. Mitchell didn't scratch her she scratch herself. And Ms. Royal didn't just push her away she slapped her and Ms. Mitchell hit her head on the counter and got knocked out. If you had not called the ambulance she may not be living now.
R: So is she alright?
Doctor: Yes she is sleeping and she can go home today.
R: Okey Thank you for informing me.
We return to the room and I see the boys sitting on the bed talking with Y/n.
R: Hey so you are awake. Are you okey?
Y/n: Yes I can't really remember what happened but I feel okey.
R: Okey we have to pick up Victoria boys. If you want I'll bring you home Y/n as soon you are allowed to leave.
Y/n: No it's okey. I'll ask a friend. I don't think Victoria wants you to spend time with me.
That breaks my heart a little bit again but I promised Vicky and she is right she wouldn't like that.
R: Okey boys we have to go.
Twins: Okey. Bye Y/n. We will text you okey?
Y/n: Okey love you guys. Bye
We leave and I tell the boys not tell Victoria that we visited Y/n. They agree and we go to her room. I knock on the door.
V: What took you so long?
R: Traffic you know.
She kisses me and I kiss back but there is no passion in the kiss.
V: Lets go!
We leave and go back home.

~Y/n's POV~
The boys visited me in hospital but Rye seemed really distant. I had the feeling that he didn't really want to pick me up so I told him that I'll ask a friend. So I text Skylar.

I get ready and 30 minutes later I hear a knock on the door

Y/n: Come in?
M: Hey. Are you alright? What happened? Ohh my god?
Y/n: Chill Madison everything is okey. Thank you guys for picking me up.
S: No Problem really you would have done the same for us.
They help me get my things and we go to the car and drive to the apartment. While we are driving I tell them about Rye, the Twins, the Beaumonts in general, his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend and that I'm not sure and what exactly happened.