Part 2

~Y/n's POV~
The twins come back to me and ask me if I would want to go on the trampoline with them. I agree and we go outside. We all go on the trampoline and I make them sit on the trampoline and jump up and down so that they get bounced up and down on the trampoline.
Twins: That was so cool we want to bounce you now.
Y/n: Alright!
I sit down and the start to jump that's when Ryan comes out as well.
R: So you guys decided to have fun without me!
Shaun: Yes!!
Sammie: We are playing with Y/n!
R: I can see that! So you don't need me, do you?
Y/n: Yes of course we need you but I need some help here it's two against one! So would you mind helping me out a bit?
I say pointing at the twins who are both either jumping around me or climbing on me to play with me.
R: I don't know you seem to handle my brothers better than I can. So I'll let you figure it out by yourself. I'll be watching you from here.
He says sitting down near the trampoline looking at me and taking photos. After a minute or two I am under the two boys. I guess I lost the control over them but after some time I can feel that they get lifted off of me and someone holds a hand out for me to grab. I take it and see that it's Ryan. He helps me get up but he is so strong that when he pulls me up I jump up and fall on him. We both fall and land on the trampoline. I fell on top of him.
Y/n: Ohh sorry are you okey?
R: It's alright nothing happened but are you okey?
Y/n: yes.
I'm still on top of him. We are really close. I look into his beautiful brown eyes and he looks into mine.
Twins: Rye! Y/n! What are you doing?
We get off of each other as fast as possible.
Y/n: Ehmm...what do you guys want to do?
Me and Ryan don't look at each other we both look at the ground embarrassed and a bit nervous.

~Rye's POV~
So I'm watching the boys play with Y/n. Their new babysitter. Y/n is really pretty. And she is funny. So they are on the trampoline and I'm sitting on the ground and watching as the boys start to climb on Y/n and take some photos of them but after some seconds she is under them. I stand up and get them off her and want to help her stand up. But I don't control my strength she jumps up while standing up and knocks us over. She is on top of me. I ask her if she is alright. But I can't concentrate. We are really close. My eyes switch from her eyes to her lips and back. The Twins ask us what we are doing and in that moment we stand up and look at the ground. I rub the back of my neck nervously.
R: Nothing. We were doing nothing. What do you guys want to do?
Shaun: Can we play a video game?
Sammie: Yes please?
Y/n: I guess that's okey.
The twins stand up and run back into the house. Y/n and I walk after them in silence.