Part 3

~Y/n's POV~
I have no idea what just happened between me and Ryan. I mean he is good looking. But I know him for less than 1 hour. I should really chill.
We are walking back to the house. The twins want to play Fortnite and I tell them I'll pass.
Y/n: Hey I'll pass on playing Fortnite but are you guys hungry?
Sammie: Yes I'm starving!
Shaun: Me too!
R: I'm hungry as well do you want to cook something? I'll help you.
Y/n: We can do that.
So me and Ryan will cook something and the twins decided to make a live-stream while playing Fortnite.

~Rye's POV~
Me and Y/n are gonna cook something for us four.
R: What do you want to cook?
Y/n: I don't know what about pasta?
R: Love that!
So she starts to list stuff we need and I take them out and put them in front of us.
R: That is all we need! We are a good team!
I say putting my hand in the air for a high five. She gives me a high five.
Y/n: Yeah we are!
We laugh and start cooking.
Y/n: I need your help Ryan.
R: First of all you can call me Rye and second what's the problem?
Y/n: Okey I will. I'm trying to cut this but I have no strength so it's not really working. Can you help me?
I go over and stand behind her  my arms around her waist on the counter and show her how to do it the right way. She turns around and we are again really close. Our noses are almost touching. I can smell her sweet perfume.