Mama

Chapter 33

Barsotti‘s attempt to warm me up through sex was starting to work.  I could feel my body temperature rising slightly. I need to take control of the situation and stop his onslaught.

“We agreed never to do this again.” Barsotti ignored me, as he placed hot kisses down my neck. He alternate between blowing hot air with hot kisses on my frozen body. He loosen the tight binding of the tarp to allow him more freedom.  He rolled so that his body was slightly on top of me and gave him more access to roam my body.

“Yes, we did.” He stopped and gazed into my eyes, his face a few centimeters away. “This is necessary, if you don’t heat up you can lose body parts. Do you want me to stop?” I stared at him for a few seconds and shook my head.

I shut out his face and tried to regain my facilities.  This is not what I wanted. Not like this anyway. If we do this again, it would be because we both wanted to do it.  Not forced to do it, out of circumstances.

“We need to stop.  You don’t want me and we need to maintain what little shred of a working relationship we have left.  You are my mark. Am I wrong?” A part of me wanted him to say yes. That he wanted me, but deep down I knew he wouldn’t.  If we were in different circumstances, he wouldn’t look twice at me. 

Barsotti rested his head in the nook of my neck and took a few deep breaths.  “You are right, I will stop. Keep your hands under my arms, I will behave. You still need my body heat to warm up.”  He readjusted himself, where half his body was laying over me without crushing me under his weight. “Tell me why your brother is sending us to Glazov?”

“So we can hide in plain sight.  I know people there that can get us to Kazan.” Barsottie rubbed his hands up the side of my body that was not covered by him.  I tried to stay focus on our conversation and keep my hormones in check.  It was not easy and I was afraid that I was getting a little addicted.

“Plain sight? What kind of people?” His question brought me back and I shut off the naughty part of my brain.

“Skaters. They deal with low level petty crimes like pickpockets.  They only take what they need to survive.” Only a few of the skilled ones did that to help provide with the cost of food and housing.

“Skaters? A bunch of kids on skateboards?”

“They are not all a bunch of kids.  They are different ranges, from teenagers to people in their late twenties.” I got close to them real fast.  I guess I could relate and wish I had something like that when I was living on the streets of New York.

“How are they going to help us?”

“No one bothers them.  They are the nobodies of the community.  They are mainly ignored by the gangs and police.” That is until I came along and messed that up.  It hurt to think about it. I hope that the group is still in intact.  Vik had assured me after I left that they were okay.

“How am I going to fit in with a bunch of kids?”

“Put you in the right clothes, you will be fine.”

“I don’t skate.” I laughed at the image of Barsotti trying to skate and falling on his ass.

“You don’t have to.  All of them don’t skate.” I heard him breath a sigh of relief.

“What’s your history with them?”

I groaned a little, thinking back to my time with the unruly, carefree close-knit group. “A long time ago, one of my first trips with Vik we had a disagreement. I got pissed at Vik and I guess you can say I ran away. They bailed me out of trouble and I ran with them for a little.”

WANTEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें