Chapter 32: Memory lane

Start from the beginning

'Who would love a broken pathetic guy like you'

'You belong in an asylum'

"Shut up.... Shut up......shut up" I muttered under my breath running a hand in my hair.

'You know it's true'

'She doesn't love you'

'It's just pity'

"Shut up" I boomed making Amanda flinch.

"Hunter are you OK" she asked. I grabbed her wrist then looked at her straight in her beautiful natural green orbs.

"Say it" I ordered. She looked at me a little weird.

"Say what" she asked. I ran my free hand in my hair frustrated. "Hunter-" I cut her off.

"Say that you love me. My love I need to hear it" she looked at me like she had seen me for the very first time then in a flash, she smiled.

She placed her lips on mine giving me a soft but passionate kiss. I kissed her back instantly as the voices all disappeared.

She slowly pulled away then rested her forehead on mine. I opened my eyes and came face to face with her green orbs. They showed a strong emotion in them.

"I love you" she confessed then closed her eyes.

"Say it again" I sighed out.

"I love you Hunter Craver, I don't care that you're insane because that's what I love about you. I love how obsessive you are of me. You hunter are my personal psychopath and I wouldn't want you any other way" she assured making my heart skip a bit.

"I needed that,thank you" I whispered with a sigh.

"Amanda It's getting late,I'll drop you home" Zack said making Amanda turn to him.

"It's fine I can walk, I'm going to spend the night at my apartment with blue" she stated.

"I won't let you go alone" I commented.

"My love trust me, I'll find a way to call you when I arrive. I have college tomorrow and all my things are at my apartment, I needed to go" she assured me and I was about to say something but Zack gave my shoulder a gentle squeeze shutting me up.

"You can get my car" I told her which made her shake her head.

"What about you"

"I'm spending the night here in Zack's condo"

"OK take care" she said. She gave me a kiss and hugged Zack then left.

When she left Zack did nothing but sit across the room staring at me with the ' you did something wrong look'

"Why did you tell her about my past, you had no right to go behind my back like that" I questioned.

"She had the right to know" he stated.

I couldn't say anything because I knew he was right. She had all the right to know because I basically knew everything about her. Her knowing a small part of my life wouldn't hurt.

"Why didn't you tell her about Kira"he asked. I snapped my head to him.

" don't mention her name. Somethings are better left untold,Amanda had no use in knowing about her because she's not important "I boomed irritated at the thought.