BONUS-II

Hi everyone out there!!!

Here's the second part of the bonus...

Happy Friendship Day Friends😊😊😊

**********************************

Surya's POV:

2 years later:

I began to rub my temples seeing that the meeting isn't over yet. Glancing again and again onto the watch and noticing that time hasn't passed much, I sighed in annoyance.

" What's wrong Mr.Surya? Are you listening to me?" Mr. Krishna, the CEO of KK group of companies spoke.

" Yes Mr.Krishna. I'm listening." I lied smoothly.

" I know that you're not. Why did you come here when you're not interested in this meeting?" He glared at me.

" Raj left me no option." I mumbled but he heard me I guess.

" This is important to me Surya. Let's end this quickly. " he said and I agreed for once feeling happy that it will end soon.

After 30 minutes I rushed out of the conference room and collected my phone and car keys.

You must be wondering why I'm rushing like this or why I'm being uninterested in the meeting. Well, I have a reason for this.

I drove my car to our home. Relaxing that I am finally at home, I walked into our bedroom to see it empty. Frowning I asked Ramu baba where Katherine is. He said that she went to Raj's home. Why can't she for once listen to me?

I had to go his house now. Why am I made to visit them when I'm angry on him? Sighing, I went to their house. I'm afraid if I'll kill Raj when I see him.

I saw Katherine in the living room talking with Sowmya.

" Katherine didn't I ask you to stay at home?" I asked her tapping on her shoulder.

" Surya I'm just having the common cold. I need not stay indoors for it." she said.

" Darling, didn't I agree to all your demands? Why can't you listen for this one time and be at home?" I said sadly.

Katherine hugged me and said " I'm sorry Surya. I didn't know that you'll be sad for this. I couldn't stay at home because it is Yonith's birthday. "

" How are you feeling now?" I asked her enjoying the feeling that she is close to me.

" I'm okay Surya and the baby is doing well too." She said and I relaxed.

Yes, Kath is pregnant with our baby. She's in her 5th month now. I was so elated when she told me the news. I remember that night very clearly, as that moment created immense pleasure for both of us.

" Surya I need to tell you something." Kath said when I lied down on the bed beside her.

" Love, we will talk in the morning. For now let me have you to myself." I said not knowing what she wanted to say.

" Not gonna happen." She said and lied down on the bed turning her back towards me.

I turned her towards myself and asked her " What happened Love? Why are you angry with me?" I asked her.

" Surya I wanted to say that I visited hospital today and.." she was saying something but I felt worried.

" Why did you go to the hospital?" I asked her fastly and began looking at her to confirm that she's fine.