15. HOPING-THINGS WILL GET BETTER

Hi everyone out there!!!
Here is the next chapie ❤

I dedicate this chapter to my friend Neetu NeetuDeepthi9 for voting first on the previous chapie.

Katherine's POV :

Surya tried entering the house normally leaving me behind but the head security of the house stopped him.

" Wait Surya." He said.

" what's it Baba?" Surya asked.

" you're married now and you can't enter without this ritual of welcoming both of you with aarthi." He said.

I saw Surya huffing in anger. I went and stood beside him infront of the security.

" Beti, there's no woman here to do this to you except maids. I'm a bit closer to Surya, that's why I'm doing this." He said.

" No need to give any explanation to her Ramu baba." Surya said.

" Thank you baba." I said.

After that Surya left into his room. I entered into the room I've been given and changed into comfortable clothes. I wrote in dairy all the things of today.

Praveen came and called " Bhabhi come for dinner."

" Romeo please call me Sweetheart, I like that only." I said.

" Bhabhi, sweetheart implies that you're close to my heart but bhabhi means that you're my family. So I prefer calling you Bhabhi." He explained.

" but I'll call you Romeo only." I told.

I went down to see Romeo alone at the table. " Where is your brother Romeo?" I asked.

" he's in his room, he said that he's not hungry and said not to disturb until he calls." Romeo said.

I told " Romeo I'll come in a minute." Walking towards Surya's room, I knocked on it.

I knocked it harder, I knocked 10 times I guess, when I'm about to knock once again the door opened and Surya pulled me holding my hand inside.

" Why the hell are you disturbing me? Can't you mind your life?" He shouted.

" I want you to come for the dinner." I said

" Why do you think that I'll come?" He asked.

" Surya I know that you're angry upon yourself, me and the situations. But that can't change what has happened. For now come for dinner. Romeo said that he'll not have dinner until you come." I said.

" Still calling your brother-in-law with the name Romeo?" He remarked.

" yes I'll call him Romeo, are you coming for dinner?" I asked.

" No, how many times should I tell you this? Don't you have a tiny brain inside your huge body? Praveen wont die if he skip a meal" he said.

"I don't know if it's my place to tell this or no but Romeo loves you a lot and he wants to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with you as you both had it in your childhood feeding each other. He told me this a long ago, probably when you shifted to this Delhi. He always wanted to spend time with his twin, but he told me your dad sent him to a boarding school. He longed so much only to see you, play with you. Now also I can see that your family didn't come here but Romeo came, I can clearly see him craving for his brother's love. Love is not just about a wife or lover Surya. It is even more pure when it's towards our family. Romeo may not express but I can see his love for you and his craving to be pampered by you. He still has that child heart inside. Come and have dinner with him, please Surya. We may not know when he'll have to return and when he'll come back again." I said when Surya held me by my wrist tightly.